Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Gyar called out, "BREAAAAAAKFAAAAAAAAST!!!" with a scowl, and laid out plates. "PICK A PLATE AND GET SOME FOOOOD!".

Gyar left the kitchen and went outside. He spotted Rose and Storm, scowled once again and went inside, sulking.

The flutter pony squeaked and tumbled backwards, sending flutter dust everywhere. When she realized it was Storm, she smirked and laughed, "I thought you were going to have a midnight snack after having all those midnight snacks." She laid back down and affectionately nuzzled back. Her head soon rested on the grass and her eyes lazily looked at the rising sun, making her mouth curve a smile. "Breakfast is ready, you know."

The magenta mare groaned and rolled belly up, churring lazily, "You go eat, I feel so relaxed here." She finished the statement with a sneeze and leisurely moved her four hooves as if she were an upside-down turtle. A moment later, she realized how awkard this must be, "Oh.. I think I need a spot of tea.. to wake up." But she didn't move.

The flutter nodded and clumsily scrambled to her feet. She took one last gaze at the beautiful sunrise, fluttered her wings, and followed Storm inside. It was noticeably warmer, and it made her feel even drowsier, but the smell of coffee and freshly-made french toast gave her a wake up call, "Well," she turned to Storm, "What shall we have for breakfast?"

"That doesn't sound bad~" She cheerfully trotted over towards a plate and noticed Gyar set down his plate. She couldn't help but feel guilty, be it her fault or not. She puffed he cheeks in thought and took her plate to where he was, "Now come, we're vegetarians, but I doubt this breakfast can be that bad," She sat down and nibbled on some toast before looking up to him with a smile, her cheeks dappled with breadcrumbs.

Gyar looked up at her sadly, a fire of resentment burning in his eyes.

"Why sit 'ere? Ye shuld be with yer mate Storm over thar." he grumbled, poking his food again. He didn't look angry... Just sad and forgotten. It looked like he had gone through the same thing before, and reliving it wasn't doing him any good.

"Weel, I ain't one tae tell ye what tae do, but hangin with a stallion like me? Bad idea Rose. The only reason I threw this party was tae make friends. Seems I've just made enemies." he muttered.

Rosemead's ears went down and tucked her head under his chin in support, "You haven't made enemies, there have been just slight misunderstandings.." She gave him an affectionate nuzzle and petted his shoulder with her bare hoof, "Why would hanging around you be a bad idea?"

(edited)

Gyar glared at storm. "Danna evan start. I've made an enemy. Ye Storm. Yer an enemy." he growled.

"And ye shuldn't hang aroond me because A) I'm moody and unpredictable. B ) People danna like me. C) I'm a bad person Rose." he muttered.

Edited by Pixelkhiin

Rosemead didn't answer. She only buried her face into Gyar's neck in response and put her hooves around him, "You're too sweet to be a bad pony, and I like you, and so does Storm..." She looked at both's stares of tension at each other, "Wel... kinda."

"Rose... Agh to the moon with it. I love ye. I have from the first moment I met ye. I'm just to much of a solitary engineer to even amount to anything close to Mr. Better-Than-Everypony here." he grumbled, motioning to Storm as he finished. He kissed Rose's head, stood and walked outside with his head hung.

Rather startled, she watched as he walked away, "Oh Gyar.. the poor dear, he must be aching inside," she looked at Storm and with a concerned look and gave him a gentle nuzzle before sighing, "What should I do..? He seems so vulnerable and lonely.." She imagined him like the princess in the tower, except he was a prince in this case, and was just waiting for his prince-... err, princess charming to come rescue him. It was sweet of him to have feelings for her, even though Rosemead herself was a self-proclaimed monster. Not that anyone knew. Nobody could. All she could think about was her silly daydreams and hopeless romantic whatnots. Nobody had ever told her such a thing before...

((Rp is now closed, I just have to edit, sorry))

Gyar sang quietly as he looked into the small pond next to the oak tree he used to play in. He stared, scowling at his reflection.

Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when

Our common goal was waiting for the world to end

Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend

You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick, the past again

Sending my love on a wire

Lift you up, everytime, everyone, ooh, pulls away, ooh

From you.

He stopped singing and sighed. Gyar threw a stone into the water, distorting the image.

As Storm looked over to Gyar and Rose he felt a little pain in his heart and his anger rise. Why was his anger rising? Every time he even looked at Gyar with his stupid Irish accent, he felt his anger rise. If he let it rise any more that demon he sealed in himself would most definately try to get out.....maybe....maybe he could leave and try to forget about Rose and Gyar..... No, Rose was too important to him..... As Storm had all of this going through his head, he had a sort of sad look on his face....

Rose......he thought. What can I do to show I love you AND make Gyar happy....

Storm walked outside and sat under an old oak tree and sang to himself to cheer him up...

Hello Seattle, I am a mountaineer

In the hills and highlands

I fall asleep in hospital parking lots

And awake in your mouth

Hello Seattle, I am a mantaray

Deep beneath the blue waves

I'll crawl the sandy bottom of Puget Sound

And construct a summer home

Hello Seattle, I am the crescent moon

Shining down on your face

I will disguise myself as a sleeping pill

And descend inside of you

Hello Seattle, I am a cold seahorse

Feeling warm in your sand

I sing about the tide and the ocean surf

Rolling in the evening breeze

Hello Seattle, I am an albatross

On the docks and your boats

I sail above your inlets and interstates

Through the rain and open wind

Hello Seattle, I am an old lighthouse

Throwing beams of bright lights

Red in the morning, blue in the evening sun

Taking heed from everyone

Hello Seattle, I am a mountaineer

In the hills and highlands

I fall asleep in hospital parking lots

Take me above your light

Carry me through the night

Hold me secure in flight

Sing me to sleep tonight

Take me above your light

Carry me through the night

Hold me secure in flight

Sing me to sleep tonight.

Gyar began to sing once more.

I can't escape this hell

So many times I've tried

But I'm still caged inside

Somebody get me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?

No one would ever change this animal I have become

And

help

me believe it's not the real me

Somebody help me tame this animal

I can't escape myself

So many times I've lied

But there's still rage inside

Somebody get me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

No one would ever change this animal I have become

And we believe it's not the real me

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

Somebody wake me from this nightmare

I can't escape this hell

No one will ever change this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody

help

me tame this animal

Storm looked east at the rising sun and sang another tune about his life....

I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me

I remembered each flash as time began to blur

Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me

And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve

So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean

Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes

Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between

Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide

There was nothing in sight but memories left abandoned

There was nowhere to hide, the ashes fell like snow

And the ground caved in between where we were standing

Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes across this new divide

In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny

And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide

Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes

Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between

Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide

Across this new divide, across this new divide

"No. Ye can take yer damn hoofshake and broom elsewhere. I only invited ye tae see if ye wuld help... With issues. Besides, ye've taken the mare I love, an' I danna care how much o' a goody two shoes ye are. I ain't fergivin ye." he growled. Gyar stalked away, sweeping up popcorn and cups.