Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

(edited)

Rosemead squealed once more as she got tackled by her friend and landed on her back upon the grassy gardens. She looked up at her friend and smiled warmly.

Then, the mare shifted his glasses up with the tip of her nose and gave it a gentle kiss before fluttering her wings. The pain in her left one was completely forgotten.

Edited by Flutter Pony

Rose blinked and smiled brightly at him, "What is it, Storm?" Her wings fluttered lightly as she gently poked his nose with her hoof, "Boop~" and giggled.

The mare poked her silent friend again on his nose, "I hope the piece of my wing comes in handy, though I do hope you don't have to use it." She gave him a gentle but concerned gaze.

(edited)

Storm took her hoof and released a small burst of light into her hand.

"There." he said. "Try to focus your energy into a solid object in your hoof, and a special weapon should appear."

As he said this, he summoned another key blade to his hoof and handed it to Rose.(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080104080836/kingdomhearts/images/archive/4/4d/20101024091348!Rumbling_Rose_KHII.png)

"I made this weapon out of my love for you and I call it the Rumbling Rose. You can use it to protect yourself. Oh, and Rose?" Storm asked. "I-I'm sorry about this...."

Storm swept her off of her feet and passionatly kissed on her tender lips.

This lasted for a few seconds before Storm looked down at her with a passionate smile, and then a horrified look spread across his face.

"W-What have I done?...." Storm mummered to himself as he set her down and ran into the house.

(Note: I will not be able to get on till Friday night as of a camp out I need to attend.)

Edited by Storm Spark

Erin stood, carrying what appeared to be the painting and spotted the kiss shared by Rose and Storm.

He smiled, there was a certain kind of sadness hidden in his eyes though. From a distance, the black and gray stallion looked like a complete outcast, thrown aside by society. This, sadly, was true.

"YOU FINALLY DID IT STORM! YOU DID IT!" Erin cheered. He smiled and did a flip while flying.

They'll be such a cute couple he thought, pushing anger and hate out of his mind. A part of him was devastated and you could almost hear his heart crack, but he was too happy for Storm and Rose to even care about himself.

(edited)

"Uh Storm you all- *door slam* apparently not...." mumbled the pegasus. He trotted down to Rose and handed her a painting of a lone rose in a dark forest, it shone though with the same light her wings seemed to give off. He smiled patted her on the back and said,

"Congratulations on your kiss with Storm, it was actually kinda cute. Good luck with him!" then trotted up to a little pond and sat, letting the sadness pour out.

Edited by Pixelkhiin

(edited)

Rosemead gave her friend a smile as she inspected the beautiful keyblade. She could barely hold her joy; he had made it out of love for her. The handle felt smooth and tingled with a kind of energy she didn't think an object could hold. It was similar to Storm's mark upon his flank, but in different colors, and the blade was wider. It was also decorated with a thin chain at the handle that ended in a red rose.

The flutter pony opened her mouth to speak, before she could say thank you, the alicorn had pressed his lips upon hers.

She had already felt a kiss, but this one was different. It felt as if electricity was running down her spine and a mug of the smoothest chocolate had slid down her throat and melted her unsteady heart. It may have lasted a few seconds, but the butterflies in her stomach would convince her otherwise.

When he pulled away, she gazed into his eyes with the same warmth she felt inside. But his face turned into horror and let her down. Before she knew it, he had run away.

"Wait!"

She called in vain; the green stallion had already left into the house. The mare watched him sadly go and sighed, "Ohh.."

Just then, Erin came close and handed her a beautiful painting or a glimmering rose in a forest. Her heart rejoiced once more at this, "Oh Erin, it's beautiful.." She turned to him and gave his neck an affectionate nuzzle. He then began to leave, mentioning the kiss between Storm and her.

Rosemead felt as if she had betrayed Erin.

She watched him leave to a pond and was left alone in the middle of a grassy garden with a beautiful painting and the leftover warmth of a stallion's kiss upon her muzzle.

(Le long post :3)

Edited by Flutter Pony

(edited)

Storm walked out of the house, confused as to why he ran from Rose....

as he approached the grassy area she sat at he weakly called to her, "R-Rose?"

Edited by Storm Spark

The pegasus watched from the shadows, the aftermath of the kiss. His heart seemed to have been wrenched out of his chest and in it's place, a cold withering thing grew. His eyes, once a startling green, now seemed a stormy gray. He left the dark shade of the trees and glided swiftly to the roof of his house. From afar, he looked the same, but something... something deep inside his core, had taken a turn for the worse. Resentment grew in place of trust, hate and coldness grew in place of love and care. The once friendly glint in his eyes had turned to a glitter of evil intelligence and malice. He jumped off the roof and his extended wings seemed to increase his height and somewhat ironic grace, something the pegasus had never had before. He trotted up to the two, now somewhat smaller ponies and in a deeper, more mature voice said softly, "Hello... Storm, Rose. Nice weather... isn't it?"...

Storm was about to tell Rose that he was sorry for doing that to her, without warning, When suddenly, the sky turned dark.

"What?" Storm said as the wind began to brew.

He heard a cold voice come from behind him.

Storm spun around and came face to face with Erin....but, something was diffrent....there was an aura of hate pouring out of him.

Rosemead turned her head up at the sky. It was beginning to grow dark and cloudy; the wind began to blow stronger than before.

"Erin?" She turned to see him. Something about him was different, alright, "Erin, are you alright?" She approached him gently with a small smile of concern.

"I am.... quite alright. And you...?" his unusual deep voice said softly, his eyes glinting with malice. He turned towards Storm and said,

"Congratulations Storm. You seem to have finally done it." pouring subtle hate and rage into his words.

(edited)

Storm got in front of Rose before she could take another step.

"Rose, something's wrong....." he told her. "Let me try to talk to him."

Storm was starting to get annoyed at Erin with all of his mood swings.

"What are you talking about Erin?!" he yelled at him. "What've I finally done?! And why are you so angry?! Your my friend! Friends don't fight!"

Storm swept Rose off of her feet ready to get her out of danger the moment he had to.

"Don't do this Erin, I'm your best friend. I thought we just said sorry to each other an hour ago?" he told Erin with his keyblade at ready should Erin try to lunge at him and Rose.

Edited by Storm Spark

"Ohh please don't hurt him, Storm," Rosemead pleaded and trotted in front of Erin, "You're alright, are you not?" She gave her friend a gentle smile, hoping he'd smile back and have his dark eyes turn back into his glinting emerald ones.

Erin simply laughed.

"Now now Storm, I thought you were better than this, such childish actions." he shook his head in mock disappointment. His eyes flashed emerald for a moment then returned to their black/gray color. It was as if he had been drained of all possible happiness.

Rosemead thought she saw a flash of gree in his orbs, but they were all cloudly once more, "Erin, please let's not start another fight." She nuzzled his nose affectionately and gave him a nudge, "Come on, you can show us how to paint as beautifully as you do."

Storm looked down at the ground in shame and his keyblade disappeared in a flash of light.

"I'm not going to fight you, Erin." Storm said walking toward Rose.

He lifted her chin and kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry Rose..." he told her. "We'll help him through this mood he's in."

Storm looked at Erin's body and picked it up.

"I'll take him back to the room Rose." Storm said to Rose, as the Storm cleared up above their heads.

Storm's magic held Erin's body as they both went into the house.