Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Rosemead nodded and followed Erin closely behind, masking her tears with the rain. Her wings felt like wet paper, and her mane was already plastered against her neck and sides, completely tangled and undone.

Once inside, she gently trotted to the kitchen, grabbed the nearest cloth towel and brought it back to the black pegasus. She began to dry his face quietly before speaking, "I'm sorry you had to go through all this... And it's my fault."

Erin shook his head, carefully drying off Rose's face. "Relax R-R-Rose. I-I'll be okay." he muttered avoiding eye contact. He covered a sniffle with a sneeze and took a turn with the towel to wipe his already-dry face. His mane stuck to his head and covered his eyes partially, eyes that avoided Rose sadly.

"But you were so kind to me," she kept fussing over his wet mane and tried to brush his bangs away, "You really deserved better." After adjusting the garland around Erin's neck, she shook her head vigorously to dry off her mane, which whipped around like tentacles. Her wings had begun to feel lighter too, and began to flap them until she was lightly overing over the ground.

"You said t-t-that S-S-St-Storm deserved a-a princess... W-W-Well i-it... it.. *his muzzle went red* it seems he g-g-g-got one." Erin muttered, "A-A-Anyway, I-I'm sure I-I'll find somepony t-t-that loves me... *sigh* hopefully in the ne-next fi-five years..." Erin brushed a stray strand of hair out of Rosemead's face and cleared his throat. He shook his now dry-ish bangs, making them fall into position over his eyes, so that only flashes of green were seen. He let his muzzle sink to the tabletop, and he blew hair out of his eyes, only to make it fall back. Be happy for her damnit! She found her special somepony and HE IS POOF! Get over it. It probably wouldn't have worked out, I mean look at you! You're a freak! An outcast! Why would a beautiful mare like her, ever even CARE to look at you? SO GET YOURSELF UNDER CONTROL AND BE A GOOD... A GOOD FRIEND! his mind yelled at him, making him flinch and a look of depression swept over his features.

Rosemead blushed a bit.

It was quite obvious that the colt still liked her. And he was trying to be strong. Ohh Erin, you poor darling.

The mare brushed his bangs to the side with the tip of her hoof and then laid her head near. Her long bangs covered her right eye entirely, but she could still look at her friend with the other one.

After a moment of silence, and watching Erin's face constantly screw into that one of pain, she spoke, "What a party, huh.."

Erin sighed and nodded, "That bad eh? I need to take a cl-class... W-W-Wonder if P-Pinkie w-would be wi-willing to say hi *sighs*" The pegasus looked down in sorrow, but looked up, flexed his wings and put on a straight, brave face. He had to be strong. Storm was strong. He is strong. Erin bit his lip, trying to hold back what might be tears. His tail flicked from side to side and he let his mane fall in front of his eyes. His ears were slightly pressed against the sides of his head. He looked at Rosemead for reassurance, "H-H-He'll b-be back r-r-r-right?" he asked softly, his voice trembling.

Rosemead gave him a reassuring smile and nuzzled his cheek with hers, "Of course he will, he promised."

Her nose gently touched his, feeling his light breaths and velvety movements as she thought on what to do. How she wanted Erin to smile...

With a childish nicker, she lightly nipped on his bangs and pulled on his ear in a playful gesture, "Everything will be alright, you'll see."

Erin's mouth tugged at the corners a little, but his face shut out the oncoming smile.

"W-Watch out R-R-Rose." he said softly and wrapped a towel around her as he flapped his wings rapidly to dry them off. He winced as he hovered to the ground, lifting his front right hoof so that no weigh rested on it.

"S-S-So um... R-R-Rose c-can I t-t-tell you some-something?" he asked quietly, "I-I j-j-just ki-kinda want you t-t-to know the truth a-about me." he sheepishly watched her face, his eyes glinting in the sleek gleam of his bangs.

The young mare nodded and smiled. She noticed a light limp on his hoof, but decided to not ask until he finished. She kept nipping at his bangs that now tickled her nose.

"Tell me, Erin, you know you can trust me." She tried to balance the towel turbant over her head, but it collapsed upon her face along with her half-dry mane, now sticking out of the turbant like spouts of blue paint.

Erin smiled a little and lifted the towel, giving her a playful nuzzle, "You o-okay?" he asked concerned, but with a cheery smile.

He shrugged his tense shoulders and began, "W-Well, I-I'm not ne-necessarily a-a pony. I mean I am! B-B-But I h-h-h-have more l-lives than o-one. W-W-When I-I'm about t-to die, I ch-change. K-K-Kinda l-l-like Doctor Whooves. T-T-This is m-my third f-f-form. G-G-Gyar was my past l-life." Erin cringed and waited for her to call him a freak. Mares always did when he revealed his secret.

Rosemead blinked at Erin's confession, "Amazing," she whispered and took a closer look at Erin's face, taking in every detail, "But how does it happen?"

She couldn't be afraid if that. She too was supposed to be dead, anyway, but for some unknown reason, she wasn't.

Erin's eyes widened, "Y-Y-Y-You don't think I-I-I'm a f-f-freak!?" he asked in disbelief, "*clears throat* w-w-well I.... I d-d-don't really know. A-A-All I know i-is that m-my parents l-l-left me here... *he shook his head, lost in memories for a moment* A-A-Anyway, i-i-it just... Happens I g-g-guess."

Erin stared at the floor, mixed emotions radiating off of him; love, confusion, sorrow, pain, hope.

The dark colored stallion muttered, "I-I... I d-don't know wh-what to do..." he placed his hooves on his face shaking his head slowly.

BANG! A huge bold of lightning struck the ground outside the mansion and kept staying struck, similar to a lazer beam, and two tornados were circling it. This continued for 10 seconds, with the ground rumbling, before it stoped........

Rosemead looked sadly at her friend and, unable to help it, gave him a tight hug, "Please don't worry, it's all fine now..."

Suddenly, she heard a loud noise, like the crack of a whip, right outside the mansion. "D-D-Did you h-hear tha-at..?" She shrinked in terror and pressed against Erin.

BOOM.....……a hoof smacked the ground in power and out of the crater in the middle of the yard stepped an older version of Storm Spark. He was a little bigger, his wings glowed, and he wore a gold necklace with a piece of a wing in it....a proud smile spread across his face as he saw the house in front of him........……

"Ahhhh…It's good to be back." he said to himself.

Rosemead looked alarmed at Erin, "Was a thunderstorm due for today? What if it hit a tree?"

The mare tried to look brave though. All that thinking about death made her rather concious about her surroundings.

"Let's go check it out," she whispered as she moved to the mansion's front window and peeked outside. It was a thick blown glass, and it was hard to see. Nevertheless, she could see an olivine blotch outside.

It can't be, she thought, stop thinking about him!

(edited)

Storm looked up at the house and smiled as the memories flooded back to him......

2 Years ago, he had to say goodbye to two of the people he loved most......

Now he was back....

Storm took out his canteen and took a swig of water from it. Man! Time Travel really took its tool on a pony!

Edited by Storm Spark

"It's just my nerves," Rosemead told herself, "It's just the storm outside."

He's not coming back, you silly thing..

The young mare went to lay beside the fire, flittering her wings in harmony with the flames' crackles. They sprinkled the floor with glittering dust and shook off the towel that held her mane, which went tumbling down her neck and onto the floor like a waterfall. She sneezed.

Perfect, a cold.

Her ears perked up; a familiar voice could be heard, but she could put a hoof on it.

"Erin," she called, "I think you have a last-minute guest." She scooted closer to the fireplace and rolled over her back, moving her hooves lazily in the air as would a turned turtle. Storm, she pondered, I hope you're safe...

"Is anypony here at all?" Storm wondered. he oppened the front door and walked in.....Everything was the same as when he had left.

But where was Erin? and most of all.....Rose?

The flutter pony froze the moment the door opened, "Ohh goodie, a new guest~!" She jumped up, shook her long mane dry, "At this point, I doubt any guest will care how I look."

She flittered over to the kitchen and grabbed a towel, sure that the new guest was wet from the rain, returned to the door, and completely froze.

The stallion standing there, confused, looked very much like a certain friend of hers. He was the color of olives, with a two-toned mane and tail of orange and blue. He also shone a pair of gold wings, and a sharp green horn. Nevertheless, he seemed at least 2-3 years older than who she was hoping... yet... Storm Spark?

No words came out of her gapping mouth. She merely stared at the colt, standing proud and tall, in front of her.