Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Erin looked over his shoulder (Lol I'm a pegasus btw) and flapped his wings a little, he muttered while wiping his eye, "I-It's alright Rose, y-y-you g-go ahead and play, I'm... I-I'll be.. be fine...."

The pegasus turned and stared at the pond water, wiping his eyes again. He tried to pass off his tears as rain water, hoping Rose didn't see.

*Huff* Time....is almost....up for me.....*Huff*, Storm thought to himself as he ran from Rose.

Suddenly, he skidded to a stop as he looked over at Rose and wondered why she wasn't chasing him......

Then......Storm's heart felt like it had been pulled from him.......It was time...........

Storm wandered over to a small hillside and lay down on all fours, Staring up at the sky with a sad face as little bubbles of light started to form on his body and float up to the sky.

"STORM!?" Erin screamed as he looked over his shoulder. He ran over to Storm's dissolving body and yelled, "STORM SPAAAAAAARK!? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!?" his face was one of pure horror, he tried to hold onto the remains of Storm's body as they floated away.

Storm kept his solumn expression on his face.

"I-I'll be alright Erin....." he said. "I-I'm supposed to fade away...."

A single tear rolled down his face as he stared at the sky.

"Well, we keep on meeting each other randomly" Speda replied. She paused for a moment. "After this party, you wanna go get lunch sometime?" she asked. She realized what she just said. "As friends...I mean" she quickly added. how could she be so stupid?

"St-Storm, W-w-w-what about Rose and you!? Y-Y-You c-can't be gone!" Erin cried. He sniffled and wiped his muzzle with a hoof.

"P-Please S-Storm... I-I know w-w-we've had our fights but... I-I... I t-think of you as a brother... P-Please... P-P-Please don't go..." he sobbed quietly.

Storm sighed, turned to Erin and put a hoof on his sholder.

"That's ok Erin. I'm glad you thought of me as a brother..." Storm told him. "But, I need to go. I don't have a choice......"

Storm gave him a hug, his body feeling lighter already....

"Storm?" The flutter pony sounded alarmed, "Storm what's happening to you?" She gave the vanishing pony a small nudge with her nose, tears startin to trickle down her cheek.

Rosemead laid in front of him and tucked her head under his chin, feeling that it would perhaps be the last time she'd be with him..

She blinked at Erin's suggestion. She kept nuzzling the alicorn's throat as only one thing crossed her mind: Don't go, she thought, I love you.

Erin was right. This was her last chance.

Mustering up all her courage, and blushing madly, she rubbed her nose againsts Storm's and proceeded to plant a delicate kiss upon his lips, one that accepted him leaving, but also pleaded him to stay.

(edited)

Storm's eyes widened in suprise as she pressed her lips against his.

It......It melted his heart. She tasted like honey suckle flowers that grew on a bush he used to play under wen he and celestia were kids.....

Rose.......Storm said to himself. More tears were now flowing down his cheeks as he pushed into the kiss she was giving him.

His hoofs were now dissapearing..... and slowly going upward into the sky....

Storm broke the kiss for one second and said to Rose, "Rose.....I love you....."

Edited by Storm Spark

Rosemead's tears became rivers as she threw her hooves around his neck and gave him a tight hug. The words simply slipped out, "I love you too, Storm."

She gave him another small kiss and helplessly watched as he continued fading away.

Erin was jumping up and down with joy at his best friend getting the girl. He was also sobbing madly, but hey, you win some you lose some. His heart and all his dreams had been crushed, and he had lost anything close to a brother he would, or ever could have, but he was happy for them, and that before Storm disappeared they realized the truth. He came and sat by Rose, rubbing her back carefully and placed one hoof on Storm's forehead.

"Goodbye. B-.... Brother." he said softly.

(edited)

The flutter pony held tight on what was left of her beloved alicorn, savoring the last bits of his kiss before he left.

She pulled a breath away and looked at him miserably, "Will we ever see you again?"

Edited by Flutter Pony

Storm Smiled at her, his signature warm smile and replied, "I promise I'll be back!"

He kissed her one more time, before his head dissappeared into sparkles and floated away into the wind.....

(edited)

The mare sat staring at where her loved one once stood. After a moment, she slumped onto the grass, sobbing silently. Love can really suck at times, she thought to herself.

She gave into her sadness for a few more minutes, sat up, and wiped her tears. She looked at Erin, who was also crying, and wiped his tears too.

Edited by Flutter Pony

"T-T-Thanks... I-I-I'm happy f-f-for you guys..." he said miserably, "D-D-Do you need a-a-anything m-m-more Rosemead?"

Erin stooped his neck, like he was slouching, and looked at her. His emerald green eyes were gloomy and sleep-deprived bags rested under them. He gave her a lopsided smile, but it soon vanished as the rain continued to pour down.

Rosemead sighed softly and shook her head at Erin's offer, "I'd be happy for us too if he were to continue being here." But she tried to smile and lighten her mood, "Come on, you need rest, after all that painting." She gave the young colt a nuzzle and helped him up.

"I-I'm fine Rose. T-T-Thanks though. *sigh* I... I just w-wish that... that..." Erin shook his head his eyes scrunched closed and kicked the dirt once with his front hoof. He sighed through his nose and muttered, "Come on. Let's go get you dried off." his stuttering had stopped suddenly, and had been replaced by a bland, tasteless tone.