Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Hard Corps: Uprising

Plasmastorm X-15

This is one of my Most Favorite Arcade games ever! It`s the New Generation version of Contra & Metal Slug. Except in like an Anime form. There`s a store in the game too with you can access after death in mid-game or in the main menu. You can buy Upgrades & Extra Health, Slots, & all types of stuff for your characters. (Upgrades are preset in Arcade Mode)

You have 2 characters. Bahamut (Male), & Krystal (Female). There`s also 3 DLC characters. Harley Dunn (Male), Saykori (Female), & Leviathan (Male).

My favorite has to be Saykori. She`s the only Ninja character & has a sword & not a gun but she still has a projectile. It`s a charge shot similar to Ichigo`s from Bleach. She also does the most damage & has an even gameplay style. Plus she`s the most affective against the final boss since The final boss Catches bullets include Fire shots (Heated Plasma Gun) & Lazer Shots (Chained Lazer) & drops bullets from them.

Overall. This game is Nostalga to Contra and it`s an Amazing game.

Meh, I found it OK. It really just felt like a modernised version of Contra IMO, and I think that it's a little bit overpriced.

I actually thought that HC:U was harder than Contra. It just pushed too many enemies at you, resulting in spraying, which ruined the fun for me. And I didn't find the content all too fitting for the price.