Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Know of any good FanFics?

ZePony

Started getting into fanfics after watching the recent MLP episode: The Perfect Pear. Was wondering if anypony else knew of any good fanfics that have to do with this episode? Been browsing FimFiction and came across several. Just finished reading this one: A Quest for Love: An Apple-Pear Family Story. So far that one is my favorite and I encourage you all to read it. I cried a bit too lol. But anyways, I'm looking to read more stories similar to that. Any suggestions? 

Thanks. I'll check it out. :) It might not be the sort of thing that you're looking for, but I've been reading this funny story called Chronicals of an Evil Overlord. It's many short chapters revolving around The Rules of an Evil Overlord, which is a list that has been compiled by the internet that jokingly points out the flaws of evil overlords in fiction and tells a hypothetical evil overlord what not to do. It can be found here:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/292640/chronicles-of-an-evil-overlord

Alternatively, here's another story that's written in the form of letters to Princess Celestia. It's only one chapter long, but I really like it. It's about the last necromancer in Equestria, and Celestia is trying to destroy him. He sends her a series of letters, to which he receives no reply, and throughout the comedic story, we learn more about him, and we see how he develops from somepony who's cynical and emotionless to somepony who's willing to fight for his life, experience the world, and learn about himself, his emotions, and his capabilities as a living being. It's rather touching to see it all unfold, yet it isn't without its comedy.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/337694/mortem-the-last-necromancer

• Brohoof 1