Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Full list of EVERY brony/mlp memes?

(edited)

I've been thinking about it recently... 

Bronies have made a great amount of high quality memes for people to enjoy. In 2017, where the maymay community is very popular, I think we should really get most if not all good memes that the brony fandom has ever made and turn it into a list with SHORT but SATISFYING explanations. You see, coming in the fandom myself back in 2013 myself, turned out I had lots of stuff missed that I'm finding daily. 

Basically, I think we should really make a full brony meme list for the fandom to enjoy. It gives a good sense of history and can make people laugh and stuff. It's good.

If there is anything like this out there on the net, be sure to link it to me. If not, I think it would be the best for every user here to write all the mlp memes they know, so that we'll atleast have a rough list. Then I might end up turning those answers into one big list of memes with their origins and explanations and stuff.

Anyways, let me know what y'all think about this.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Cool idea you got, but I got bad news.

MLP memes are old stuff b0i. Samurai Jack Season 5 Memes are what's up currently. E X T R A  T H I C @$$.

Normally I find memes annoying online. They're all over the place. Memes are flies of the internet. Annoying, but harmless. Plus, they're not funny IMO.

I hate to bring my part up, but what would happen if old memes meshed with current trendy memes? Will it be a memexplosion? Or will it create a black void of endless memes that will suck up everything on the Internet?

Edited by ZethaPonderer

3 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I hate to bring my part up, but what would happen if old memes meshed with current trendy memes? Will it be a memexplosion? Or will it create a black void of endless memes that will suck up everything on the Internet?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Normally I find memes annoying online. They're all over the place. Memes are flies of the internet. Annoying, but harmless. Plus, they're not funny IMO.

I have to agree with you there, most memes today are painfully unfunny to me.

A lot of memes require one to be in the know. Many of the MLP ones are good examples, they are often based on one joke or quote from a single episode, such as the "Scootaloo is a chicken" thing which is rampant on YouTube and other sites (though I have to admit I find some of those jokes quite imaginative and even funny). And some may be understandable even to "outsiders" on a general level but lack the required context for them to be funny to non-fans ("20% cooler").

And then there are the memes that have no specific context (no TV show or anything) but are still just inexplicable. Doge is one for me: what's so funny about the picture of a dog and broken English? Probably something as so many used to post it everywhere.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

Well, funny or not, I find these to be a part of history @ZethaPonderer. Some of the mlp meems are still pretty funny and recognizable even today.

14 minutes ago, Niko said:

Well, funny or not, I find these to be a part of history @ZethaPonderer. Some of the mlp meems are still pretty funny and recognizable even today.

Image result for mlp memes funny

Meme-Lover vs Meme-Hater.

Nah, not really. You're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am Niko :). In fact, I propose a question.

Instead of a list have you tried making a 'Post a funny MLP/Brony Meme. Rate it'? Does this exist in MLP Forums? If not then I challenge you to a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DUEL!!!! Or dare you... yeah that works. XD

31 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Image result for mlp memes funny

Meme-Lover vs Meme-Hater.

Nah, not really. You're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am Niko :). In fact, I propose a question.

Instead of a list have you tried making a 'Post a funny MLP/Brony Meme. Rate it'? Does this exist in MLP Forums? If not then I challenge you to a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DUEL!!!! Or dare you... yeah that works. XD

That could actually be a GREAT IDEA for collecting memes!! I'll do just that at Forum Games.