Typhoid Libby

What say you... Whateveritisthatyouare.  

24 users have voted

1. 1. Darker theme?

• No.
    • Yes w/sugar.
    • Meh.

A darker theme for lé forums?

Thought about making a demo on what I mean, but apparently Gimp get's bugged sometimes when you sleep-mode Win 7.

Leading to a crash and nothing to show for all lé hard work. Or something. End result: No pics.

And 15 second hax jobs don't really convey what I'm going for.

Ergo; Words.

All lé white is a bit grating for my overworked eye's from all the lurking and what not.

It burrrnssss ussss.

Maybe something a bit darker please and sugar on top?

Make it all snazzy black if you can. And if not, dark blue is all Nightmare Moonish to be poni.

Current site BG is suitably all darksy for me if that gives you an idea what I'm aiming for with this rant.

Or not.

I can't be the only one who thinks white is really not the best colour to use.

Or can I?

#Poll

100MB? I really want to upload 100MB of pure black. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A darker theme for lé forums?

Thought about making a demo on what I mean, but apparently Gimp get's bugged sometimes when you sleep-mode Win 7.

Leading to a crash and nothing to show for all lé hard work. Or something. End result: No pics.

And 15 second hax jobs don't really convey what I'm going for.

Ergo; Words.

All lé white is a bit grating for my overworked eye's from all the lurking and what not.

It burrrnssss ussss.

Maybe something a bit darker please and sugar on top?

Make it all snazzy black if you can. And if not, dark blue is all Nightmare Moonish to be poni.

Current site BG is suitably all darksy for me if that gives you an idea what I'm aiming for with this rant.

Or not.

I can't be the only one who thinks white is really not the best colour to use.

Or can I?

#Poll

100MB? I really want to upload 100MB of pure black. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The theme seems pretty fine to me, pure black background? That does not really fit mlp, not to mention at night time the forum goes into night mode.... its so pwetty, anyway, try turning your monitor down a tad, I never had any problems lurking before.

I've seen dark themed forums and it always makes the forums seem smaller and more closed in. It feels like forum claustrophobia. The theme that is here now is fantastic. It's far better then any other forum's theme and it's very well made.

• Brohoof 1

The theme seems pretty fine to me, pure black background? That does not really fit mlp, not to mention at night time the forum goes into night mode.... its so pwetty, anyway, try turning your monitor down a tad, I never had any problems lurking before.

Darker.

White is bad for me, M'kay?

(edited)

Not completely sure, but I think she was going at an alternate theme (referring to the ability to change themes at the bottom left)

I'm for this idea. Sometimes I stay up later then I should on these forums and a darker grey/blue alternate theme with a constant night background could be nice.

Edited by Ezynell
  • Brohoof 1

As long as it's choose-able and not just changing the site's theme as is with no alternatives, then yeah, I'm all for it :3

Not completely sure, but I think she was going at an alternate theme (referring to the ability to change themes at the bottom left)

I'm for this idea. Sometimes I stay up later then I should on these forums and a darker grey/blue alternate theme with a constant night background could be nice.

What he said.

Themes.

Is in OP. Imma fag, read it.

Darker.

White is bad for me, M'kay?

Ummm... ok

I guess having an alternet theme would not hurt, as long as we can continue to use the current one

Is in OP. Imma fag, read it.

Hm?

I'm quite sure Libertina is proposing an alternate theme, everyone, not a replacement of our current one. ;)

We had a dark-ish theme on April Fool's Day, when I staged a hostile robot takeover and turned this place into Equestrian Science Laboratories. I've thought about bringing it back in some fashion (minus all the spinning, tilting, and flipping it had).

• Brohoof 1

I'm quite sure Libertina is proposing an alternate theme, everyone, not a replacement of our current one. ;)

We had a dark-ish theme on April Fool's Day, when I staged a hostile robot takeover and turned this place into Equestrian Science Laboratories. I've thought about bringing it back in some fashion (minus all the spinning, tilting, and flipping it had).

D'oh, I missed it. Screen caps? :D

If not, I'm fine using a handy-dandy Internet archive Time Machine. :)

Meh, no opinion. Please increase bribe amount next time.

*Places a gun to the forehead*

*Pulls back the hammer*

Re-evaluate your vote or face summary execution.

Yeah, and Feld0's Equestrian arse was kidnapped until the mods somehow found him sucking his thumb on some remote hill near Ponyville.

Kyronea and I asked for alternative themes a couple of months ago. I forgot what the verdict was on that, but we asked for alternate theme colors... as in multiple alternative color schemes.

Yeah, and Feld0's Equestrian arse was kidnapped until the mods somehow found him sucking his thumb on some remote hill near Ponyville.

Seems legit son.

Needs more Rum.

Kyronea and I asked for alternative themes a couple of months ago. I forgot what the verdict was on that, but we asked for alternate theme colors... as in multiple alternative color schemes.

Y U not pester harder den?

(edited)

I for one would love a theme that had a soft black, like the one youtube had for Earth Day. I loved it so much I made it permanent. It's so easy on the eyes!

Wat, You can make it permanent?

I fail at something rite nao. Pls tells me how.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Off-topic quotation edited out.

(edited)

Wat, You can make it permanent?

I fail at something rite nao. Pls tells me how.

Chrome Extension Youtube Black 1.0

That combined with Youtube Ratings Preveiw 1.2.1 and Youtube Center 1.24.18, and Youtube is freaking awesome!

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Edited out hidden quotation.
  • Brohoof 1

Not as permanent but I would LOVE it as an alternative theme since usually stay on the forums all night and my eyes gets tired. Dark theme would change that.

Not as permanent but I would LOVE it as an alternative theme since usually stay on the forums all night and my eyes gets tired. Dark theme would change that.

Reed lé thread.

It's not permanent, it's optional.

~lé snip~

Thankoo.

Reed lé thread.

It's not permanent, it's optional.

Nope.wmv

Im on my phone and too lazy to look