Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't know what Techno was talking about, he not believing the whole, everything is program-thing, but could tell that he somehow could read his mind, so he thought "I don't care." and kicked little bit of the ground on top of the cape, still blocking his ears.

Thought it took all of MH's willpower and strength, he didn't give up yet, he hoped that HB would stop if he thought it to have no effect to MH. He hissed "I hope...." "Nightmare...." "your dreams......." "Forever....."

TU: Here it comes!!! Wait how come nothing is happening?

Very high amounts of magic then started uncontrollably zapping out Techno's back like if it was lighting. It also struck Speechless a couple of times before Techno went to the crash report screen. Meanwhile...

HB: LOL! Nightmare moon was only just the beginning! The villains I then created were several times better then her! Anyways are you going to join me for the pain to stop!?

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Here it comes!!! Wait how come nothing is happening?

Very high amounts of magic then started uncontrollably zapping out Techno's back like if it was lighting. It also struck Speechless a couple of times before Techno went to the crash report screen. Meanwhile...

Magic hitting Speechless caused him to let out screech before jumping behind one of trees, and covering himself with his wings.

21 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: LOL! Nightmare moon was only just the beginning! The villains I then created were several times better then her! Anyways are you going to join me for the pain to stop!?

MH hissed more but didn't say anything. He lasted for few whole minutes after that before he started hissing more words, hissing being his natural reaction to the pain, "Please....." "I can't....." "No.....more...." "I......" "you....." "Techno......"

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Magic hitting Speechless caused him to let out screech before jumping behind one of trees, and covering himself with his wings.

MH hissed more but didn't say anything. He lasted for few whole minutes after that before he started hissing more words, hissing being his natural reaction to the pain, "Please....." "I can't....." "No.....more...." "I......" "you....." "Techno......"

When Techno rebooted...

TU: That really hurt and it literally felt like I was shot millions of times in just s couple of seconds. What your doing Speechless is possibly killing my system.

Meanwhile...

HB: I don't think I can stop the pain just yet MH! Anyways Techno doesn't know about us here so he's not going to come to save you and get me!

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

When Techno rebooted...

TU: That really hurt and it literally felt like I was shot millions of times in just s couple of seconds. What your doing Speechless is possibly killing my system.

Speechless threw piece of paper from behind the tree, "If they are such a problem, why don't you just get rid of them. I'm not taking them."

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: I don't think I can stop the pain just yet MH! Anyways Techno doesn't know about us here so he's not going to come to save you and get me!

MH hissed more loudly, HB had understood wrong, "I....." "didn't...." "I....." "said....." "I......" "you....." "against....." "Techno....." "Please...."

Edited by The Cerberus

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Speechless threw piece of paper from behind the tree, "If they are such a problem, why don't you just get rid of them. I'm not taking them."

MH hissed more loudly, HB had understood wrong, "I....." "didn't...." "I....." "said....." "I......" "you....." "against....." "Techno....." "Please...."

TU: Well simply I can't otherwise it would literally break my personality and system. Because my job is highly dependent on me having a universal personality I can't allow anything to happen to it and this is one of those things that would change and break me permanently.

Meanwhile...

HB: Well really our primary task is to go after Techno and defeat him. Anyways no please is going to get you out of this! 

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well simply I can't otherwise it would literally break my personality and system. Because my job is highly dependent on me having a universal personality I can't allow anything to happen to it and this is one of those things that would change and break me permanently.

Another paper from behind the tree, "In that case, I stay here, and you can keep exploding as much as you want there."

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Well really our primary task is to go after Techno and defeat him. Anyways no please is going to get you out of this! 

MH felt like shouting HB that he was a total idiot but exactly couldn't, so instead he repeated the same thing for a third time, this time slower, "I........" "said.........." "I.........." "join..........." "you............." "against............" "Techno............"

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Another paper from behind the tree, "In that case, I stay here, and you can keep exploding as much as you want there."

MH felt like shouting HB that he was a total idiot but exactly couldn't, so instead he repeated the same thing for a third time, this time slower, "I........" "said.........." "I.........." "join..........." "you............." "against............" "Techno............"

TU: I guess maybe I should just stay frozen here so nothing happens with my system.

Meanwhile...

HB: Okay it's about time!

Herobrien then stopped the pain...

HB: I think it's time I get started on preparing you!

(heading off to school now! :) )

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I guess maybe I should just stay frozen here so nothing happens with my system.

Speechless didn't reply in any way, but he liked the idea of Techno being frozen, because he believed that something like that would help him to finally get rid of Techno's presence, and the stupid collar with the cape. 

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Okay it's about time!

Herobrien then stopped the pain...

HB: I think it's time I get started on preparing you!

For a few seconds, MH didn't move, hear, smell or even see as his body got over what just happened, and started to return to it's normal state. After that, with a quiet but slightly angry voice, he asked "Could you at least tell why from every pony in Equestria and beyond, you chose me."

26 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't reply in any way, but he liked the idea of Techno being frozen, because he believed that something like that would help him to finally get rid of Techno's presence, and the stupid collar with the cape. 

For a few seconds, MH didn't move, hear, smell or even see as his body got over what just happened, and started to return to it's normal state. After that, with a quiet but slightly angry voice, he asked "Could you at least tell why from every pony in Equestria and beyond, you chose me."

Techno then froze with a beep and now blue text that read FREEZE was now flashing in Techno's eyes. Meanwhile...

HB: Well to be honest with you MH you got out of Techno's lab around a year ago when Techno made the idiotic mistake of teleporting you to the surface and activating you before you were completed. So you are still partly unfinished but still there's something special inside your system that will allow me to take down equestria and get rid of Techno! Techno would of removed that special program if he got to work more on you than he did and that special mistakenly implemented program in you is exactly what I need to finally for fill my ultimate dreams and desires!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then froze with a beep and now blue text that read FREEZE was now flashing in Techno's eyes.

Speechless looked behind the tree and seeing Techno's eyes, without thinking it anymore than that, he started quietly sneaking away.

HB: Well to be honest with you MH you got out of Techno's lab around a year ago when Techno made the idiotic mistake of teleporting you to the surface and activating you before you were completed. So you are still partly unfinished but still there's something special inside your system that will allow me to take down equestria and get rid of Techno! Techno would of removed that special program if he got to work more on you than he did and that special mistakenly implemented program in you is exactly what I need to finally for fill my ultimate dreams and desires!

MH had no idea what HB was talking about, he knew he had lived longer than a year and didn't know what 'program' was, "So.....I'm Special. Aright" "But I only agreed to help you with this..... Techno, I'm not going to hurt any innocent ponies"

11 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless looked behind the tree and seeing Techno's eyes, without thinking it anymore than that, he started quietly sneaking away.

MH had no idea what HB was talking about, he knew he had lived longer than a year and didn't know what 'program' was, "So.....I'm Special. Aright" "But I only agreed to help you with this..... Techno, I'm not going to hurt any innocent ponies"

Techno then started cycling through tons of thoughts on what he should do next...

TU: Wait can't I just teleport Speechless down to the lab? No that's not going to work out because he's unfinished and teleporting him would likely do permanent damage to his system. I could still do it and just load a backup into him though! But still I can't do that to as I don't have any backup drivers set up in him yet! This is so annoying! If only I could get him to walk into my lab himself. Yeah maybe I could do that!

Meanwhile...

HB: Anyways you won't need to hurt anyone as all I need to do is get your mindset so I can copy it over to my troops! 

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then started cycling through tons of thoughts on what he should do next...

TU: Wait can't I just teleport Speechless down to the lab? No that's not going to work out because he's unfinished and teleporting him would likely do permanent damage to his system. I could still do it and just load a backup into him though! But still I can't do that to as I don't have any backup drivers set up in him yet! This is so annoying! If only I could get him to walk into my lab himself. Yeah maybe I could do that!

Speechless continued sneaking away, speeding up as he got further and further away. 

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Anyways you won't need to hurt anyone as all I need to do is get your mindset so I can copy it over to my troops! 

"My mindset?" "My way of thinking?" "That will be most useless army in the world, they would only think about food, sleep and catnip." "What about that power you were promising? Not that I really want it, but deal is a deal."

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless continued sneaking away, speeding up as he got further and further away. 

"My mindset?" "My way of thinking?" "That will be most useless army in the world, they would only think about food, sleep and catnip." "What about that power you were promising? Not that I really want it, but deal is a deal."

Techno then opened an entrance to his massive underground tunnel network in the distance from Speechless. He put in a bathroom sign that was pointing into the entrance and made Speechless highly busting for the toilet...

TU: Okay I don't like using force like this but still hopefully this works.

Meanwhile...

HB: Well the component of your mindset I'm after is literally an ability that would allow us to take control over any unit created by Techno and we could even Take control over Techno himself! It's hidden to you so you can't see it or access it but it would be extremely useful to me as it's the key to me taking over equestria! Anyways I'll give you a lot of power after I get the component I need out of your mindset!

Techno then opened an entrance to his massive underground tunnel network in the distance from Speechless. He put in a bathroom sign that was pointing into the entrance and made Speechless highly busting for the toilet...

TU: Okay I don't like using force like this but still hopefully this works.

Speechless could tell that it was something to do with Techno, not only did he know the forest not having a random tunnel with a bathroom, but also the timing was too convenient. He went past it, getting rid of the need in the forest.

HB: Well the component of your mindset I'm after is literally an ability that would allow us to take control over any unit created by Techno and we could even Take control over Techno himself! It's hidden to you so you can't see it or access it but it would be extremely useful to me as it's the key to me taking over equestria! Anyways I'll give you a lot of power after I get the component I need out of your mindset!

Still not understanding half what HB was saying, MH just sat down to the ground and let out a slow "aha."

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless could tell that it was something to do with Techno, not only did he know the forest not having a random tunnel with a bathroom, but also the timing was too convenient. He went past it, getting rid of the need in the forest.

Still not understanding half what HB was saying, MH just sat down to the ground and let out a slow "aha."

TU: Well that's super annoying that it didn't work! There must be another way to get Speechless to go down to my lab.

Meanwhile...

HB: It's interesting stuff to hear isn't it MH!? Anyways I'm still getting stuff ready so I just need a moment to get ready!

44 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well that's super annoying that it didn't work! There must be another way to get Speechless to go down to my lab.

Speechless continued moving deeper into the forest, keeping his senses observant for anything odd.

46 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: It's interesting stuff to hear isn't it MH!? Anyways I'm still getting stuff ready so I just need a moment to get ready!

MH repeated the slow "aha." he then walked to one of the corners of the room and laid down, "Wake me up when you need me, I've missed sleep because of you."

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless continued moving deeper into the forest, keeping his senses observant for anything odd.

MH repeated the slow "aha." he then walked to one of the corners of the room and laid down, "Wake me up when you need me, I've missed sleep because of you."

Techno then got an idea. He then unfroze and turned into a fluffy grey cat and he ran over to Speechless only to walk past him and into the lab entrance that was still open. Techno then called over the other cats with a meow to follow him into the lab. Meanwhile...

HB: Okay MH you just take a nap for now if you need!

Techno then got an idea. He then unfroze and turned into a fluffy grey cat and he ran over to Speechless only to walk past him and into the lab entrance that was still open. Techno then called over the other cats with a meow to follow him into the lab. Meanwhile...

Speechless could tell again that it was some kind of trick, but when the real cats went in, he choose to follow because he didn't want them to get hurt. With a sigh he entered the cave. 

HB: Okay MH you just take a nap for now if you need!

And so he did. MH closed his eyes and thanks to being a half cat, fell asleep very quickly. 

Edited by The Cerberus

40 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless could tell again that it was some kind of trick, but when the real cats went in, he choose to follow because he didn't want them to get hurt. With a sigh he entered the cave. 

And so he did. MH closed his eyes and thanks to being a half cat, fell asleep very quickly. 

After going down a long staircase it led to a very clean and futuristic tunnel that was made out of metal panels. Techno then ran into a room with equipment to work on his creations and the room was also full of cat toys that him and the other cats started playing with. Meanwhile...

HB: Okay It looks like I should get started now!

Herobrien them connected his system to MH's system to try and extract the component he was after... 

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

After going down a long staircase it led to a very clean and futuristic tunnel that was made out of metal panels. Techno then ran into a room with equipment to work on his creations and the room was also full of cat toys that him and the other cats started playing with. Meanwhile...

Speechless didn't like the place where he was lead to, but he wasn't going to turn back as long as there was any innocent creatures there. After seeing the cat toys, he knew it was definitely Techno's doings, and since he had already turned cat once, Speechless's suspicion was targeted towards the leading cat.

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Okay It looks like I should get started now!

Herobrien them connected his system to MH's system to try and extract the component he was after... 

MH just moved his towards HB when he said something but because it didn't sound like he tried to wake MH up, he kept sleeping.

13 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't like the place where he was lead to, but he wasn't going to turn back as long as there was any innocent creatures there. After seeing the cat toys, he knew it was definitely Techno's doings, and since he had already turned cat once, Speechless's suspicion was targeted towards the leading cat.

MH just moved his towards HB when he said something but because it didn't sound like he tried to wake MH up, he kept sleeping.

Techno then jumped up on top of one of the robot maintenance machines to then start it up. The machine then moved Speechless onto a stand with what seemed to be it's own magic to then shut down Speechless's system. Techno then changed back into his normal self...

TU: My plan worked! I can finally continue work on Speechless! But what about MH? I'll look for him later but maybe Speechless could help me with that when I finish work on him!

Techno then got to work and he was doing tons of things to Speechless. Techno added the ability to speak and he also added a massive database of his work and projects to Speechless. Meanwhile...

HB: Okay it is done! Now MH I've just copied the mindset component to my system! Anyways I might as well test it on you and it will make you more powerful than ever!

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then jumped up on top of one of the robot maintenance machines to then start it up. The machine then moved Speechless onto a stand with what seemed to be it's own magic to then shut down Speechless's system. Techno then changed back into his normal self...

TU: My plan worked! I can finally continue work on Speechless! But what about MH? I'll look for him later but maybe Speechless could help me with that when I finish work on him!

Techno then got to work and he was doing tons of things to Speechless. Techno added the ability to speak and he also added a massive database of his work and projects to Speechless. Meanwhile...

Speechless struggled against the machine hissing angrily at everything until what felt like losing consciousness. 

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Okay it is done! Now MH I've just copied the mindset component to my system! Anyways I might as well test it on you and it will make you more powerful than ever!

MH replied with unclear mumble, not really listening what HB was saying as he did his best still trying to sleep, thinking that wake up would be just that, words wake and up. 

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless struggled against the machine hissing angrily at everything until what felt like losing consciousness. 

MH replied with unclear mumble, not really listening what HB was saying as he did his best still trying to sleep, thinking that wake up would be just that, words wake and up. 

After a few hours Techno had completed work on Speechless plus Techno had also put his cape and collar back on...

TU: Okay so I've pretty much finally completed Speechless here! He should now like his cape and collar as I've fixed that issue with his opinion. Anyways let's start him up to see how many better he is!

Techno then started up Speechless...

TU: Hi there Speechless! I'm Techno your creator and you should know that! Anyways I bet you love your new cape and collar!

Meanwhile...

HB: Okay I guess it's going to take you a moment to wake up anyways!

26 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

After a few hours Techno had completed work on Speechless plus Techno had also put his cape and collar back on...

TU: Okay so I've pretty much finally completed Speechless here! He should now like his cape and collar as I've fixed that issue with his opinion. Anyways let's start him up to see how many better he is!

Techno then started up Speechless...

TU: Hi there Speechless! I'm Techno your creator and you should know that! Anyways I bet you love your new cape and collar!

Speechless looked at the cape and touched the collar, "Meh, they are aright" "Collar could be different material and cape could be smaller." "Also, If you created me, why is my name Speechless Night? Since I can speak." "And why do I vaguely remember hating you." 

31 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Okay I guess it's going to take you a moment to wake up anyways!

MH woke up, "Huh?" "Do you need me now?"

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless looked at the cape and touched the collar, "Meh, they are aright" "Collar could be different material and cape could be smaller." "Also, If you created me, why is my name Speechless Night? Since I can speak." "And why do I vaguely remember hating you." 

MH woke up, "Huh?" "Do you need me now?"

TU; Well it's mainly because you can literally be completely silent if you need to! Anyways I did have a bit of an accident around a year ago and you hated me because that's just what you're unfinished program was. Anyways your finally complete now but have you thought what it would be like to be in the wind with that massive cape?

Meanwhile...

HB: Ahh yes MH I do need you for a moment so I can test this function on you!