Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I think i've lost some respect for Peter New

ggg-2

On 22.9.2017 at 1:57 PM, ggg-2 said:

Who said this was WANTED?

What gives you the right to tell the writers that this is not okay?

It's okay to make suggestions. But don't act entitled to your opinions and headcanons, because entitled people make this fandom look bad.

It's just a show and try act more calm about it. It's not like the apocalypse is upon us.

• Brohoof 6

In my opinion, this post doesn't seem that big of a deal.

ggg-2 said:

Shining Armor and Cadance works.

(Pretend I didn't delete the quote box on accident.)

It's interesting that, to support the claim that Sugar Belle is too underdeveloped to be in a relationship with Big Mac, you bring up characters that were only developed after their relationship was established.  However, beyond that, I'm not going to take a stance on whether the relationship is good or bad because I haven't seen the episode where they interact.  I do respect your opinion.

I don't see the problem. It seems like he wasn't intending to upset anyone, it looks like he just was being funny. I don't see how a simplenpost like that would make someone lose respect. I thought it was a lot worse when I saw the title.

• Brohoof 1

you should not be mad about it.
you should be thankful for what has given to you.
he picks out one thing from the show and show to people...
the best scenario you should give him is to expand his idea!
go on! make art of his concept that he posted
make photoshop edits with couples's photos from its post.
MAKE MEMES FROM HIS POST
PICK UP PHOTOSHOP AND SLICE EVERY PART OF THE IMAGE'S COLORS, COPY THEM,
MAKE LAYER AFTER LAYER AFTER LAYER TO BUILD EACH OF THE 7 WONDERS WITH COPY PASTED IMAGES PIECES OF SUGAR BELLE AND BIG MAC
CONVERT THE IMAGE FILE TO A BINARY CODE AND CREATE AN OPERATING SYSTEM WITH THE EXISTING CODE AND CONVINCE THE CHINESE TO HAVE THE OPERATING SYSTEM AS THE DEFAULT ON ALL THEIR GADGETS, SO WHEN IT DOMINATES THE PLANET, A BUG OCCURS WHRE EVERYSINGLE GADGET WITH A SCREEN SHOWS THE PICTURE OF SUGAR BELLE AND BIG MAC ORIGINAL IMAGE PETER NEW POSTED ON FACEBOOK

• 2 years later...
On 9/21/2017 at 7:47 PM, ggg-2 said:

Peter New recently took to Facebook, with a screenshot of Big Mac walking with Sugar Belle from It Isn't the Mane Thing About You with the post "Sorry haters!" Shouldn't he be more respectful of his fans, even those who dislike SugarMac? I used to think Peter New was a nice person, but now i'm not so sure.

He said sorry I think that is respectful