Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Interesting request (kinda cute!)

Jade The Pegasister

@Jade The Pegasister

Here is your request I am so sorry that the ponies came out kind of awkward looking I was trying to go for a cute chibi look, but did not work out then Fluttershy was giving me some trouble, but I still had fun drawing it I just apologize that they look awkward, but I hope you like it.

request_for_jade_the_pegasister_by_bringerochaos-dbpm2jy.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Jade The Pegasister

Here is your request I am so sorry that the ponies came out kind of awkward looking I was trying to go for a cute chibi look, but did not work out then Fluttershy was giving me some trouble, but I still had fun drawing it I just apologize that they look awkward, but I hope you like it.

request_for_jade_the_pegasister_by_bringerochaos-dbpm2jy.jpg

@chaosprincess Dude...fluttershy is one of the most annoying characters to draw, you did great and I'm sure she'll love it XD 

@Ezerona

Thank you for the compliment :pinkie: you did an awesome job on yours as well I may end up re drawing them as chibis and see if I can bring them some justice lol, but thank you for the kind compliment you are getting a lot better with your drawings as well.

1 hour ago, Ezerona said:

@chaosprincess Dude...fluttershy is one of the most annoying characters to draw, you did great and I'm sure she'll love it XD 

19 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Ezerona

Thank you for the compliment :pinkie: you did an awesome job on yours as well I may end up re drawing them as chibis and see if I can bring them some justice lol, but thank you for the kind compliment you are getting a lot better with your drawings as well.

Both of you feel free to draw my OC if you ever need practice 

@Jade The Pegasister

I actually decided to re draw this request which I am currently doing I already have Fluttershy drawn out I just need to draw your OC then I will post it I am not happy with the way the picture came out so I wanted to re draw it now it is still a sketch, but the colors will be more smoother and they are going to be chibis I will probably finish the picture maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:38 PM, chaosprincess said:

@Jade The Pegasister

I actually decided to re draw this request which I am currently doing I already have Fluttershy drawn out I just need to draw your OC then I will post it I am not happy with the way the picture came out so I wanted to re draw it now it is still a sketch, but the colors will be more smoother and they are going to be chibis I will probably finish the picture maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

That’s nice of you 

@Jade The Pegasister

Sorry it took so long, but finally finished with your request decided to re draw them as chibis Fluttershy is holding a stuffed bunny toy and your OC is holding a teddy bear I did leave it as a sketch, but filled it in with colors so it would look nicer and I did not forget Fluttershy's wings they are behind her mane so are not seen, but with all that said I hope you like it.

request_for_jade_the_pegasister__chibis__by_bringerochaos-dbq3zdf.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

11 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Jade The Pegasister

Sorry it took so long, but finally finished with your request decided to re draw them as chibis Fluttershy is holding a stuffed bunny toy and your OC is holding a teddy bear I did leave it as a sketch, but filled it in with colors so it would look nicer and I did not forget Fluttershy's wings they are behind her mane so are not seen, but with all that said I hope you like it.

request_for_jade_the_pegasister__chibis__by_bringerochaos-dbq3zdf.jpg

totally kawaii!!!