Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Looking for some RP Ponies!

Tao

So. I've been craving some roleplay for a while these days!  And given I got a few lots I would love to flush out and also never done anything to do in an MLP,  well why not just do both!   

Mostly I'm just looking to do a few one/ones or if anyone thinks's one of my OC's could work in a group to planning to roleplay group.  Well just post away in the thread or do the message thing for both!

I tend to post twice a week in pace, given I work two jobs and trying to write my own books outside fandoms.  Leaning on word count depends on what is needed to keep things moving and not dull out for both of us! So mostly around 600-1000 words in my main goal!   If you want to dash or stop,  just let me know!  Please, lets keep things about the PG-16!   

So these are my ocs to pick from:

qNxmyjb.png

rD6ol1H.png

EPcL6Ra.png

VNcfDsI.png

Q8dymCW.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Tao said:

So. I've been craving some roleplay for a while these days!  And given I got a few lots I would love to flush out and also never done anything to do in an MLP,  well why not just do both!   

Mostly I'm just looking to do a few one/ones or if anyone thinks's one of my OC's could work in a group to planning to roleplay group.  Well just post away in the thread or do the message thing for both!

I tend to post twice a week in pace, given I work two jobs and trying to write my own books outside fandoms.  Leaning on word count depends on what is needed to keep things moving and not dull out for both of us! So mostly around 600-1000 words in my main goal!   If you want to dash or stop,  just let me know!  Please, lets keep things about the PG-16!   

So these are my ocs to pick from:

qNxmyjb.png

rD6ol1H.png

EPcL6Ra.png

VNcfDsI.png

Q8dymCW.png

Okay so I'm always up for a good RP so maybe we could figure something out with my OC Techno! Plus Techno also loves his massive and cuddly capes and that's an interesting quirk about him that can really make an RP interesting! Anyways his character page is linked in my signature! :) 

1 hour ago, LostVagabond said:

I've been looking to do an RP with my character Jadefire for a while, and I think he would work well for an adventure-type one with Rune if you're up for it, since they're both the travelling types.

I like the oc and the design! Sent you a message!

I like Rune and the Lighting magic, but hanging with an indoor pony might not be fun for her. On the other hoof me getting pulled outside is a valid alternative.

Any interest in my OC in my signature?

Edited by Lektra Bolt