Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for a pony game I played before

Cozy Cloud

I'm looking for a pony game, maybe you happen to know:eager:

Type: RPG(Gamemaker style)

Background: Sombra is a brother of Luna and Celestia, he was ousted for doing reserch on dark magic(and let Luna help him test it).(The game use some awosome illustration during the story time)

Plot (maybe): Spike wake up and found ts in nowhere, something, Mane 6(?) disappear.
Then the 2 princesses and spike fight agast and bring back the "gray" Mane 6 (a grassland (RD)) (cloudsdale (FS), rockfarm (PP), Baltimare (RY), golden oak (TS).
Then they go to fight against sombra but faild and captured and finally beat him.

A screencap

aa684f44f3c894275bc83277d79273a1cbe97c93.png@518w.webp.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I think it's Harmony Eclipsed? The part at 3:30 from this video seems to match 100% your screencap, I haven't seen the whole story but from what I've seen so far it seems to have several elements that match your descriptions as the Mane Six disappearing, Sombra's involvement and Rainbow Dash in a grassland (actually meant to be Everfree Forest) (check out part 1 for these)

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I think it's Harmony Eclipsed? The part at 3:30 from this video seems to match 100% your screencap, I haven't seen the whole story but from what I've seen so far it seems to have several elements that match your descriptions as the Mane Six disappearing, Sombra's involvement and Rainbow Dash in a grassland (actually meant to be Everfree Forest) (check out part 1 for these)

Oh my, that's definitely that one, thanks.  • ↄ • /)c •