Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone play that Fortnite game?

MidnightDawn

I began playing Fortnite near the end of Season 3. When Season 4 was out, me and my good friend had a lot of fun time playing together (even though we both sucked at the game). Season 5 was also a blast, since the new areas on the map were gorgeous, but then it quickly got very repetitive for me and I eventually stopped playing. It's pretty obvious that the developers for Fortnite are running out of ideas if all they do is add new items.

P.S. MLP is better and will always be superior lol

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I prefer more realistic PUBG (mobile version, I don't have time to play it on PC). Fortnite with all this clownery shit is a miss for me

I hadn't played battle royale games for a few years tho

Edited by Vefka
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I like playing it but only if i'm in the perfect mood, I don't have a problem with the game but the usual folks I play with other than my girlfriend are pretty annoying to deal with, they either don't listen to me, or blame me for a loss, most of the time both, I still enjoy the game but sometimes that mindset gets to be too much.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, StarFloyd1138 said:

I like playing it but only if i'm in the perfect mood, I don't have a problem with the game but the usual folks I play with other than my girlfriend are pretty annoying to deal with, they either don't listen to me, or blame me for a loss, most of the time both, I still enjoy the game but sometimes that mindset gets to be too much.

That's honestly why I've been playing solo lately. Even if one of those people wants me to play with them.

• 3 years later...