Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

That's a pretty good game, the campaign was really good (length and story wise)

*Spoiler alert*

The part where Dom dies really caught me off guard. The same goes for the part at the end where Marcus' father comes out of the particle accelerator (or whatever it was) and starts vaporizing and turning into ash.

....SHUT UP :C I just forgot about it, now I am sad again :(

I'm towards the end of Link's Awakening. I've been kind of lazy and haven't played for like a week or two now, though. And I'm also playing through Four Swords but mostly only while I'm at college, so I have somebody to play with.

Champions Online with a few friends

And just finished Deus Ex: Human revolution for the 3rd time.... Love that game :D

I am about to start my 4th run. Its my GotY lol.

I am about to start my 4th run. Its my GotY lol.

Same for me, most enjoyed game iv played for years :D

Last play-trough i did i didn't kill anyone except bosses, only knocked out those i really really had to knock out to clear quests and only the single ones i had to knock out. and everyone else was left standing, sneaking past getting the no set off alarms achievement among others :D

Now have all achievements exept the read every book in a play trough one, and i want the DLC sooo bad but have to wait a bit so i can bay for it :P

Anypony here play Portal 2 and wanna do some co op with me? I never got around to doing the new DLC part of the co op yet. I did the rest ages ago, but haven't been back to it since.

• 2 weeks later...