Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I been playing Minecraft, I am building a giant house in superflat map, with all resources of food, enchantements and weapons, am adding a room, some pools, a kitchen and a safehouse with emergency supplies connected under powered rails at a considerable distance, the safehouse is full of traps aganist monsters (am playing hard mode) and once is finish in Creative mode, I will play in Survival to see how long can I survive in a super flat map aganist monsters, next to it a giant laboratory with plenty of equipment for Redstone, as there are things I still learning from Redstone itself and it's devices

• Brohoof 1

FFXII The Zodiac Age. I haven't played too many FF games (aside from XIV and VII Remake), so I'm exploring the rest of series now (or at least the 3D entries.).

Replaying Silent Hill 3 :wub:

I played the PC version before, and I'm playing the PS2 version now, so I'm interested to see if they're any different from each other. I'm happy to be using my controller this time at least XP

Legends of Equestria. A fan made MLP MMORPG. It's been 6 days since i started playing this game and i like it!:wub:

But it will be more fun with friends.:worry:

Played Need for Speed World before

now im trying a New game called "Legends of Equestria" gonna be fun i guess :o

Sonic Superstars at the moment. Just finished the story, so doing all the extras now. :3