Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you waiting for right now?

gamecubeguy214

Waiting for my bluetooth receiver so I don't have to use the janky/broken aux plug on my phone.

Waiting for Thanksgiving to end and the most wonderful time of the year to truly begin.

• Brohoof 1

Waiting for my bluetooth receiver so I don't have to use the janky/broken aux plug on my phone.

Waiting for Thanksgiving to end and the most wonderful time of the year to truly begin.

What phone, if I may ask? My ASUS ZenFone 2 has the same issue - I have to mess with the plug for 5-10 minutes just to get it to work out of both sides.

Waiting to begin code on a little project of mine - a standalone, non-Chrome app, player for Ponyville Live. Will post more in a new thread soon.

What phone, if I may ask? My ASUS ZenFone 2 has the same issue - I have to mess with the plug for 5-10 minutes just to get it to work out of both sides.

Waiting to begin code on a little project of mine - a standalone, non-Chrome app, player for Ponyville Live. Will post more in a new thread soon.

LG V10. Just started being goofy about a week ago. Can't go 1 minute without it cutting out either on one or both sides.

I've had it for a year. We're on the Verizon Edge plan so I should be eligible for an upgrade about now anyway, but on Verizon's website it's saying I need to pay off the whole thing first now. Will have to call about that and see... We got our phones before they changed the Edge plan to the model they're trying to say I'm on, so it's unfair.

Guess I'm waiting on the motivation to call. Or for the person who is the actual account owner in my family plan to.

LG V10. Just started being goofy about a week ago. Can't go 1 minute without it cutting out either on one or both sides.

I've had it for a year. We're on the Verizon Edge plan so I should be eligible for an upgrade about now anyway, but on Verizon's website it's saying I need to pay off the whole thing first now. Will have to call about that and see... We got our phones before they changed the Edge plan to the model they're trying to say I'm on, so it's unfair.

Guess I'm waiting on the motivation to call. Or for the person who is the actual account owner in my family plan to.

Ah, I see. I've had mine for about the same time, but mine is unlocked. Was originally on AT&T, but I'm now on T-Mobile Simply Prepaid, since I'm a heavy media user and they zero-rate all audio services on prepaid. I'm gonna go to postpaid soon so I can get video services zero-rated.

Basicially, they don't count certain streaming audio/video services towards your data usage at T-Mobile.

Just thought of this thread while I'm waiting for my ramen noodles to cook. What about you guys? What are you waiting for as you browse these forums?

Brains....

No seriously, I need some willpower to go do schoolwork I need to do, but i can't be bothered.

I'm waiting for my eBay order to arrive. The earliest possible day of arriving is the 29th, but for some reason I believe it isn't going to be that early.  :rarity:

Edited by Guest

I'm waiting for my EBay auctions to end so that I can hopefully get some sales due to getting nothing last week. I hope that my next auctions will be successful given that one of my current ones is over $50.

"I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life..."

Kidding, kidding. In all seriousness, I'm just waiting for Christmas to get here. I'm tired of the music already.

• Brohoof 1

Uhhm hmm well............yea soo yuuup well I am waiting on a British guy for a reaction an animator for my new and first title about how cars came to edqustria and a new racing wheel for my GameCube ps2 Wii

Edited by nascarfan2442
  • Brohoof 1

I'm impatiently waiting for my package to finally get shipped by the seller...

Also waiting for the rolls to be ready so that I can sample one before tomorrow! ;)