Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you waiting for right now?

gamecubeguy214

I'm waiting for a poncho to be delivered to me as well as a game called "Saurian" to be released on Steam. It's been two days past the release date. It's worth the extra wait though.

I'm waiting for August 17th. It's move in day at my university and I'm so ready to come back for my sophomore year. My best friend goes to the same college but lives in a different state, so I can't wait to see her again.

• Brohoof 1

I'm waiting for a lens I ordered from Amazon. It's arriving later today from Singapore. 

I'm also waiting for the first day of my 2nd semester of college which is on the 21st. I've been having dreams of going back to school every night now and it's starting to get me.

1 hour ago, Niko said:

For the boredom to go away, lol

Hopfully we can help with that!

56 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I am waiting for the end if my pain. With breaks almost two weeks.:o

Oh dear, this sounds somewhat serious.

_

I'm waiting for my family to wake up so we can catch breakfast here at the motel we're at.

• Brohoof 1

Waiting for paint to dry... ^_^ It's too hot and humid in the garage to let anything dry out there. 

Things I am waiting for:

- Dangerous, by Milo Yiannpoulos

- The Art of the Deal, by Donald Trump

- My friend to get his ass into gear and give me the $50 he STILL owe me from a bet we made on Trump's election. He lost.

I'm waiting for dinner.  Also my birthday is coming up and I can't decide what I should get myself...  A new book?  Gift card?  Something off of etsy?  I don't know, can't make my mind up on it.

waiting for the black bear that's in my back yard,eating all my berries to leave I think that it also noticed the beehive in one of my trees I don't think it'll leave for a LONG time WHY MUST I LIVE NEAR A WILD LIFE RESERVE?!

Edited by shadowwarp940
  • Brohoof 1