Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Digimon Survive. I love the dark/horror aspect to this game. Digimon went out there and did something I’ve been praying Pokemon would do for years. 

Currently I am replaying Witcher 3, but I also got myself Stray and I am planning to start playing it soon.

It is time I really catch up with gaming. Stray is the game that was a big hit and I am surprised I never got to play it. A severe neglect on my end and I am looking forward to correcting that mistake <3 

1 hour ago, Ge0rge said:

Currently I am replaying Witcher 3, but I also got myself Stray and I am planning to start playing it soon.

It is time I really catch up with gaming. Stray is the game that was a big hit and I am surprised I never got to play it. A severe neglect on my end and I am looking forward to correcting that mistake <3 

Stray is without a doubt one of my top favorite games of all time. I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just say that the atmosphere and storytelling through precise and deliberate construction of the world is tremendous. I'm glad you're going to check it out.

Right now I'm playing through Tails Adventure alongside some other Sonic games for the Game Gear. Poloy Forest strikes a special chord with me.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SCS said:

Stray is without a doubt one of my top favorite games of all time. I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just say that the atmosphere and storytelling through precise and deliberate construction of the world is tremendous. I'm glad you're going to check it out.

Right now I'm playing through Tails Adventure alongside some other Sonic games for the Game Gear. Poloy Forest strikes a special chord with me.

Normally I am crazy about such games. Indie games love making bold decisions (well, now Baldur's Gate 3 also went completely insane with storytelling apparently) and innovative mechanics AAA publishers seem to be too hesitant to implement. 

Overall I definitely can't wait to try that one out. 

• Brohoof 1

Playing Mega Man X5 and X6 with the Improvement Project Patch and Tweaks Patcher respectively, and man they're huge game changers

• Brohoof 1

Back on my WoW kick, but also just started Fallout 4 again after recently finishing 3 and New Vegas! Hundreds of hours put into it, and I still find something new every playthrough

• Brohoof 2

I am currently playing F.E.A.R. on my Xbox 360 and i must honestly say i dont really like it. For a Horror Game the game design is a bit bland, mostly just grey corridors and most of the time you are just fighting soldiers. And quite frankly its just not scary for me. For someone like me who doesnt like first person shooters and just played it for the horror part, its disappointing.

• Brohoof 1

Hell Pie. It's like Conker's Bad Fur Day - packed with gross-out imagery, fugly NPCs, dark humor, and profanity. And I dig it.:fiery: I'm going for all the ingredients and as many collectibles as I can find. 

I am currently playing Baldurs Gate 3 and it is one of the best RPG’s that I’ve played in probably the last 20 years, it is just that good. It Allows you to role-play almost anyway you want to without limitation.

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@CocoCody

I've been at Star Wars:  The Old Republic and racking up achievements:yay:  

Oh my God, I love that game!! What version do you have on? And are you going for all achievements?

• Hugs 1

@CocoCody

Yes, but the granddaddy of all achievements for the Steam thumbnails is the "Elite Warlord" achievement.  Some guys played for over 10 years and hardly anyone has it.  

Been a subscriber to it for 8 months.  Jumped into the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion and things are serious and you're away from your companions:(  

What about you?  Know anything on the Skytroopers?  

20 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@CocoCody

Yes, but the granddaddy of all achievements for the Steam thumbnails is the "Elite Warlord" achievement.  Some guys played for over 10 years and hardly anyone has it.  

Been a subscriber to it for 8 months.  Jumped into the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion and things are serious and you're away from your companions:(  

What about you?  Know anything on the Skytroopers?  

I remember playing Star Wars the Old Republic A little bit back when it came out, I can't remember quite much of that other then whimsical feelings but I remember having the time of my life when I did, I'm a really big fan of the Star Wars rpg's on the Xbox, I swear to God man you should have AT shirt that says "I am an elite warlord check my steam" Lol

• Hugs 1

Just finished Star Fox Zero after putting it off for so long, and now I don’t have to look at it ever again. The crap final boss made sure of it.

4/10 there are far worse Nintendo games out there but this is still the most disappointing game I’ve ever played, especially since they got Platinum on board and especially what was meant to be the franchise’s “big return”(aka “let’s remake the same twice in a row!”). People say there’s a good game underneath all of its problems and they’re correct, it’s called Star Fox 64 and it’s on NSO as well as the 3DS