Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

On 2023-07-14 at 7:45 AM, MagiTeknik said:

I am currently playing Tears of the Kingdom as well as Higurashi Chapter 2. Breath of the Wild is one of my favorite games and now Tears of the Kingdom is up there. Higurashi is pretty interesting so far. I played chapter 1 years ago. Right now I am in the carefree section before the scary stuff starts.

I just started playing through botw since my friend lent me their copy of totk! I've really enjoyed it so far, the world has so much character, and the game looks really good despite being on switch. Never been a Zelda fan but botw might change that :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I just started playing through botw since my friend lent me their copy of totk! I've really enjoyed it so far, the world has so much character, and the game looks really good despite being on switch. Never been a Zelda fan but botw might change that :fluttershy:

I always tried to get into Zelda but Breath of the Wild is the only Zelda game I beat so far. It's an amazing game and I love it so much. I am glad you're enjoying it!

I am done with Outbreak File 2, so now i am currently playing Resident Evil 4, as in the original Version, not the remake. And so far i am really loving it, it still has a survival horror feel to it in my opinion and its just fun to play.

Got Resident Evil 4 Remake done, so I want to play Elden Ring next on my PS5. I am also playing Final Fantasy X on Steam, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse on my 3DS, and Devil May Cry 3 on my Switch. 

MechWarrior Online. Having a ton of fun with the Marauder-5M, Uziel and Manul hero Mechs from the currently ongoing event and I am having a blast. The Raven Huginn Mech is a fun speedy boi too.

1 hour ago, SolaceFall said:

Finished Grandia and absolutely loved it!!! @CocoCody big big hugs for you showing me this gem!! 

Now I'm messing around in Far Cry 5

Oh my God I'm going to cry my eyes out, I'm so really happy that you enjoyed that game, Grandia means a lot to me. It really is a gem, it's a very meaningful beautiful game that transcends its medium.

Hope you enjoy far cry 5 and get the most out of that game, I still haven't played it yet but I hear really good things.

First I was playing Minecraft on my usual SMP server, then I'm playing Minecraft on our private family server, then I'm also playing Minecraft modded singleplayer hardcore worlds, trying to survive against the parasites after I watched Forge Labs' video featuring the Scape & Run mod.

So to sum it up; a lot of Minecraft.

Baldur's Gate 3 is out so that's saying enough.

I've had a "classic RPG" hunger for a long time and to see one finally released (and one of this quality too) brought a smile to my face. 

Fallout 4, with mods ofc. I played this game so much when it first came out that it still feels kind of stale to me even with mods. I'll probably do the same with The Elder Scrolls 6 and Fallout 5 whenever they come out in the next few decades...

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-08-06 at 1:24 PM, Tao said:

Zelda: OoT,  need a good friend to keep my brain going. 

Awesome! I really need to replay OOT at some point. It used to be a game that I replayed once or twice a year, but I haven't touched it since early 2021. :p

• Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Mario Kart - Double Dash!! and i am just so happy i can finally play as Birdo again, which is the case with almost every mario spinoff game since the gamecube era thankfully.