Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy challenge for bronies

FlowerSun

I just try to imagine being Fluttershy here.

In replacement of sugar and salt or like any bad snacky salty/sugary/drinks whatever, weekends or cinemas, you can only eat salad. Well weekend you can have one fruit alongside salad, i personally prefer banana but you choose what you prefer. And you can only take cocoa if given to you (in the show she offers once).

If you fail a furious Fluttershy will knock down your door.

Just curious if anyone wanna try the challenge :)

Edited by FlowerSun
  • Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I personally like not only sweets but fruits too. But I'm afraid you not be able to win with popcorn and coca-cola.:rarity:;)

That's right.

I think of Cider as beer which is essentially like partying with friends so that one doesn't count as being allowed.

latest?cb=20120917001034

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, FlowerSun said:

That's right.

I think of Cider as beer which is essentially like partying with friends so that one doesn't count as being allowed.

I am given to understand that Cider can be used in the USA to refer to unprocessed apple juice, and that "Hard Cider" is used for the fermented product. Here in the UK though, Apple juice is always just called that, and Cider is always of the alcoholic variety (although the stronger varieties are often referred to as "Scrumpy")

(not sure I would like munchy crunchy acorns either :D )

• Brohoof 2