Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello ponys

PinkieShadow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Every pony knows of this forum as one of the biggest on the web.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I Love the storry about friendship and I have followed it in the distance for many years, but I want to be part of the discussions too !

My name is Tempest Shadow and I'm so glad to be here. I'm a closet pony and I've been looking for real MLP friends for a while.

I can't wait to meet everyone and learn more about friendship, it´s lonely living on my own in the wastelands.

Or should I go back to my real me :

"I'm nothing like you! I'm more than you'll ever be!"
    — To Twilight Sparkle, My Little Pony The Movie

"I saw the truth. My "friends" abandoned me when times got tough. Looks like I'm not the only one. Face it, princess. Friendship has failed you, too."
    — My Little Pony The Movie

:)

I prefer to be the nicer one.

/Tempest Shadow

avatar.jpg.7327114aaed49e232bfefd1e15013cfb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Good to see a new member. Welcome aboard, and enjoy the voyage. We'll be here to keep you accommodated.

I'm Heavenly Sun. I like all of the poniess, but I'd say that Fluttershy is definitely my favorite. I can strongly relate to her character transformation as the story progresses. Her affinity for kindness, understanding, and compassion really appeals to me, as it's something that I'm trying to cultivate in myself.

I, myself, got into MLP when I was struggling to practice various eastern philosophies. I came across the "Tao of Maud" image macros, which sparked a curiosity about the show, inside of me. I found that a lot of the lessons taught at the end of each episode, really lined up with the philosophies and religions that I studied and practiced. Naturally, I ended up watching an episode. I got a giddy sense of mischief from secretly watching a series that I wasn't  really supposed to watch, which only made me even more attached. My interest, and enthusiasm has waned considerably in the past couple of years, but I still watch it from time to time, and still practice my ritual of secretly watching episodes on Saturday nights. (This is totally going into my "about me" page.)

Anyways, apologies for the long introduction... I got a little carried away in introducing myself.

What is it about Fluttershy that appeals to you?

Edited by Heavenly Sun
  • Brohoof 1