Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will My Little Pony : The Movie End Up Being Split Into A 5-Part Mini-Series?

bwrosas

Growing up in the 80s, I saw Hasbro do this with the G1 MLP Movie, The G1 G.I. Joe Movie and The G1 Transformers Movie. 
So I ask, will the same thing happen with the 2O17 MLP Movie?
Here I give my thoughts on that Possibility happening.
Comments are Welcomed
#MLPMOVIE
#MYLITTLEPONYMOVIE
#MYLITTLEPONYTHEMOVIE

We are comparing 80s with 2010s, a huge gap of years. Not to mention that in the 80s the movie cane first, and the series later, and they where pretty average 80s show. This time however, a successful show precedes the movie, not to mention a spin off, so, no

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

We are comparing 80s with 2010s, a huge gap of years. Not to mention that in the 80s the movie cane first, and the series later, and they where pretty average 80s show. This time however, a successful show precedes the movie, not to mention a spin off, so, no

I can't speak for GI Joe but in the case of MLP there was actually standalone episodes that came out before the movie did, which was then followed by the series proper.  Admittedly the standalone episodes may very well have been intended as prequels to the film, I couldn't say for sure.  However, Transformers the Movie didn't come out until after the second series of the cartoon.