Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Sia a pegasister?

Midnight Blaze 98

35 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

I think they like it it because it's nostalgic for one, but I don't think celebrities that make a voice appearance are pegasisters or bronies.

Lena did claim to be - and did a React video to her own Eps wearing RD socks...

12 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Lena did claim to be - and did a React video to her own Eps wearing RD socks...

But the thing is, did she actually speak of the word Pegasister/Brony? I don't think liking the show makes you a Pegasister/Brony by default. I think there's a difference between liking something and being a fan.

Just now, StrawCherry said:

But the thing is, did she actually speak of the word Pegasister/Brony? I don't think liking the show makes you a Pegasister/Brony by default. I think there's a difference between liking something and being a fan.

Yup, she did.
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2014/05/lena-hall-hedwig-bronies

Hedwig is often called a cult musical, and it appeals to everyone—but especially misfits. Earlier you told us you watched the season finale of My Little Pony last night, which is another show with a huge cult following. Why do you like it?

When you watch it, it makes you super happy. You can’t really explain the feeling. The animation is super good, it’s really pretty to watch, and the music’s amazing. There are valuable lessons. The season finale was about the sacrifice you make for your friends, which makes you all stronger. She—Twilight Sparkle—had to sacrifice her magic. I’m a proud Pegasister. . . .

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Yup, she did.
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2014/05/lena-hall-hedwig-bronies

Hedwig is often called a cult musical, and it appeals to everyone—but especially misfits. Earlier you told us you watched the season finale of My Little Pony last night, which is another show with a huge cult following. Why do you like it?

When you watch it, it makes you super happy. You can’t really explain the feeling. The animation is super good, it’s really pretty to watch, and the music’s amazing. There are valuable lessons. The season finale was about the sacrifice you make for your friends, which makes you all stronger. She—Twilight Sparkle—had to sacrifice her magic. I’m a proud Pegasister. . . .

Well, that's pretty nice then. :icwudt: But I think we're getting off topic, oops! :D 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, StrawCherry said:

Well, that's pretty nice then. :icwudt: But I think we're getting off topic, oops! :D 

Sorta off topic, but why I would have liked to see Lena in the movie instead of Sia (nothing against Sia, but hadn't heard of her prior to the movie, and can't see anything online indicating she is even a fan of the series.)

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Sorta off topic, but why I would have liked to see Lena in the movie instead of Sia (nothing against Sia, but hadn't heard of her prior to the movie, and can't see anything online indicating she is even a fan of the series.)

That's very true. I think it might potentially have been just a stunt to get a bigger audience. I kinda hope that Sia is a Pegasister or at least likes the show.

It's hard to tell regarding Sia. Has she ever made any public comments as such on social media? Regardless; not like it matters that much, but still would be cool.

Just now, StrawCherry said:

I think they like it it because it's nostalgic for one, but I don't think celebrities that make a voice appearance are pegasisters or bronies.

Old Grand Pear might have something to say about that. ;)

Capture.PNG

• Brohoof 3