Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

I just woke up in a BUCKING steamin' mood, yeah? 'Cause I live in a PITHOLE! Y'know what I mean!? Trottingham is a BUCKING PITHOLE! I hate the bucking place! I bucking hate it! It's full of thickheads! I BUCKING hate it!

• Sad 1

With his broad smile and good manners, Nicodemus Tarradax never denied anyone refuge in his church. The discovery of a pile of bones in the sacristy revealed his true intentions.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-08-29 at 8:04 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

I apologize for nothing. Let them get confused. :P

The inquisitors despised music because it induced euphoria. Koke thought it appropriate to dedicate a toned satire to these presbyters in public. His execution preceded the complete ban on music.

A_sign_not_allowing_singing_S5E8.thumb.webp.714e3a08056d7ef31de17147798ff8fb.webp

Edited by Cwanky

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That Scarecrow looks like he's made of sand. "Sandman" is from Marvel, dude. :P

"I'm still inside the creature. I can hear its roar outside, I can hear the thunderous beating of its heart. I just wanted to sleep, but I saw the Miracle in my dreams. It spoke to me. That is why I lie down in the Lady's open arms. But the Miracle appeared to me again. It was more and more tangible. Then I woke up, but I was no longer myself. I was a prisoner trapped inside a rooted body. A body immersed in constant anger. In constant pain. I am awake in a sleeping body."

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-10-03 at 5:38 PM, Samurai Oni said:

Do it for the basket! It's not worth the loaf.

When she was to be taken to the campfire, the inquisitors took the baby from her arms, and she screamed, begging for the child to not see her burn. The boy, who stared at her from afar, drenched in tears, was blindfolded: the blindfold was immediately moistened. The bonfire was surrounded by people, there to see the execution. They screamed, calling her a witch and heretic. When the flames started licking the pile of firewood, she asked a kind soul to build a wicker figure in her image and size, and to place the child in its arms so the baby would not miss her. And so they did, and when the figure was built, they placed the bawling child in its arms, and the orphan immediately stopped crying. The Miracle was merciful once again.