Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! ;D

Alex2002ita

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was driven by the curiosity of looking for the biggest MLP forum, I found this and obviously I wanted to subscribe :b

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching two Italian dubs videos on Youtube of the youtuber MicMan96 on two Pieanimations animations, namely "My Little Doom's day" and "Friendship is Violence". After seeing them, I wondered why they existed and documenting me I discovered MLP: FiM, bronies and related fandom and at that point I wanted to get into it. I'm a Brony around May of this year ;)

Hello everypony! My name is Alex, I actually have 15 years old and I'm a Brony since May of this year (2017).
I'll tell you, I'm Italian and despite my improvements with the English over the years (though I tend to mix my skills with Google Translate ^^), you may still find grammatical errors, so don't let us pay much attention, for this reason I decided to join here, knowing that I could live without many language problems.
Although I don't think that I will participate much in the discussions here, but it's still very much a pleasure for me to join this great part of the community and since I can't make any donations, however, I give my contribution by keeping the ads in this site enabled ;)

I would have liked to find out before My Little Pony, but as it says a saying "Better late than ever!".

Well, I don't think I have anything else to say, so...bye! ;D

P.S: Over RD, I have Pinkie and Scoots as best ponies :b

Edited by Alex2002ita
  • Brohoof 6

Thanks to everypony for the welcome (even future ones)!

4 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to MLP Forums, Alex! Hope you enjoy your stay. 

How are you?

(remember me from EqD?)

(How could I ever forget about a MD's friend? <3)

I'm fine, Nightfall! Thanks! ;D

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Alex2002ita !!!  
Welcome  to the forum ! Always good to see new ponies  !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

E se vuoi, posso parlare italiano un puo con te ! Non ho parlato Italiano da tanti anni fa, mi manca ! :D

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hi @Alex2002ita !!!  
Welcome  to the forum ! Always good to see new ponies  !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

E se vuoi, posso parlare italiano un puo con te ! Non ho parlato Italiano da tanti anni fa, mi manca ! :D

Don't worry about language, I can safely speak in English, you don't need to force you to speak Italian, even because I would understand less if you speak your Italian than you do normally in English:lol:

Edited by Alex2002ita
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Alex2002ita said:

Don't worry about language, I can safely speak in English, you don't need to force you to speak Italian, even because I would understand less if you speak your Italian than you do normally in English:lol:

Except that I'm french and my english can be shitty too ^^

So I'll force myself anyway !

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Ciao! È molto bello conoscerti! Perdona il mio italiano orribile!   :D

Again, you don't have to try to speak Italian, ponies, English is totally fine for me. ;)

(However, you have written your sentence well on a grammatical level :b)