Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Revolution

Doctor Whooves™

(edited)

Whatever. This needs to start moving or it is going to die.

It's a doctor who RP, so it can regenerate... 13+ times in fact.

But seriously, tis' going slowly

Edited by Pencil J. Doodle
  • Brohoof 1

The RP was going slow because I wasn't here. And I'm immoral and can teleport! Not to say overpowered but yea...... Royals For the Win!

Don't worry, my OC is an "elite serial killer" with extremely powerful mental skills (including magic) and a mental state similar to an evil messiah.

Also, he's killed Alicorns before.

Your overpowered state is more or less equal to mine

(edited)

All this shiny unicorn and Time Lord magic :blink: .

I just bring drawings to life, pretty much it except for general levitation.

I'm pretty sure my OC can do that too Why can't everyone be as creative and not-over-the-top as you?

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure my OC can do that too Why can't everyone be as creative and not-over-the-top as you?

Oh stop, your making me post this smiley: :blush:

For creative, I blame this very forum for that. Seeing other people's work made me want to start drawing. Soon I was reading fics and now I'm into roleplaying. The forum helped me tap into a creative side I didn't know I had. For over-the-top... I dunno, I never liked over-powered stuff in games. I can't play any game on easy or give it easy settings.

Im probably the youngest pony there but your powers have a lot of potential, especially that gender switch... "I can draw the pony of my dreams!!"

Hilarious right? I'm going for the comic relief in this story, but I'm sure y'all are pretty humorous yourselves.

I can't wait for this RP to really pick up, I'm hoping it will by the time I'm out of school.

I'm sorry to everyone for making this so slow, but I tend to make walls of text and my iPod enjoys crashing right before I finish, wanting to shoot myself.

So, I'll be breaking these posts into smaller ones, but I'd rather you don't get too distracted while I do so. (Looks at No.1)

Again, I apologise.

I'm sorry to everyone for making this so slow, but I tend to make walls of text and my iPod enjoys crashing right before I finish, wanting to shoot myself.

So, I'll be breaking these posts into smaller ones, but I'd rather you don't get too distracted while I do so. (Looks at No.1)

Again, I apologise.

That's OK. My brother is watching "Sonic Underground" and it is driving me nuts!

And that is just the intro! Sheesh...

Anyways... I Think I'm The youngest. My character-and me-are 13. BEAT THAT!

Let's get a move on. Please? :ph34r:

Good. Cheaply appearing out of nowhere is a good strategy if you can't do anything else.

By the way, I'm going to rage like anyone's business. And if ANYONE tries to stop me in my beserker rage, he (or she) will be chopped into little tiny pieces! So... stay out of my way. That would be a horrific ending for the last full Time Lord, Doctor. :ph34r:

(edited)

Try not to kill anyone TOO important to the story. And no friendly fire (unless the person survives), no one likes a Hulk

(wow, i sound like my mother)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, i need to tone down my emotions a tiny bit...