do you have an addiction?

Olly

Right now, I have a bit of a sugar addiction a lot more than what I’m used to, and also watching endless Australian sports replays whenever I don’t have anything else better to do.

• Hugs 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

I used to be addicted to caffeine, slamming 3 monsters or 3 red bulls a day to keep me awake during my 12 hour shifts (until I paid for it with my stomach) and now, I am addicted to coffee...can't live without it

Edited by Mach33

Is this an illusion?…

I dont hink this apply as a Addiction but i have hyperfixation on old things! like, 2018 or less, but i also love History and Retro things! Old Roblox musics is one of my favorite styles (or sub-styles...i dont know)

39 minutes ago, WindowsXPoor said:

I dont hink this apply as a Addiction but i have hyperfixation on old things! like, 2018 or less, but i also love History and Retro things! Old Roblox musics is one of my favorite styles (or sub-styles...i dont  know)

2018 is old huh? :dry:

My addictions are sugar, caffiene, and internet.

• Delighted Giggle 1

Hmmm, I used to be addicted to alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine (briefly), but these days, my only addictions are:

Buying dolls

Buying cute clothes

Buying plushies

My wallet isn't usually very happy with me, but it's much better than what I was addicted to lol

(edited)

Oh oh. I was addicted to chocolate and videogames in the past. Overcame it tho. Jeez, now I want some chocolate...

Upd: some people may cause addiction of mine sometimes. Nothing inappropriate tho, just weird.

Edited by Senior Butterscribbles
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

20 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

2018 is old huh? :dry:

My addictions are sugar, caffiene, and internet.

Nyehehheehe sorry, but actually 2018 is 6 years old so its kinda old, still great times! Oh and do you like coffe with milk or milk with coffe?

4 hours ago, WindowsXPoor said:

Nyehehheehe sorry, but actually 2018 is 6 years old so its kinda old, still great times! Oh and do you like coffe with milk or milk with coffe?

I hate coffee. I just drink soda and generic five hour energy.

• Brohoof 1

Uff, I am addicted to the stimulation of YouTube, and various other media platforms that offer content reels, catch me not getting out of bed or going to sleep 'cause I'm doom scrolling :scoots:
I've set a 2 hour screen time limit on all such media on my phone to help keep me aware of how much time it wastes.

• Hugs 1

beans

I'm addicted to my favorite snacks (mainly potato chips and ice cream) to the point where I can hardly have a day without them. I'm also addicted to the internet to the point where I check my favorite websites for updates and new posts at least a couple times a day.

I used to be addicted to soldering until I ran out of soldering projects to work on.

At the moment I have no addictions even to the Internet but maybe I have some addiction to drawing. Because when I don't draw for a long time I really want to draw. Before I had an addiction to games, sweets and the Internet and something else but I don't want to talk about it. Now I got rid of all these addictions.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90