Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey! I'm in the festive mood!

Dr Whooves

Yeah? Do you like it? I made it myself... the hat that is. You know, thought I might as well get into the festive mood when everyponies so cheery about it. Though I don't really know much about Equestrian Christmas. Think you could tell me a little about it? Like, whats your favorite thing about it and stuff like that?

I love the hat! It looks really nice!

My favorite part of the holidays is giving presents and joy to others. Weather that be from a store bought gift, to spending time together or a hug is always something I am willing to do.

yay Christmas!

I decided to christmasify my avatar too! ^^

The full picture was nicer, but I had to crop it for it to fit the avatar size! :P

I just wish I still had Flash CS5. It would've made it so much easier to draw the hat and it would've made it look so much better too!

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

The full picture was nicer, but I had to crop it for it to fit the avatar size! :P

Looks pretty darn good as an avatar, I'd say. You should consider posting the full version someplace. :)

Looks pretty darn good as an avatar, I'd say. You should consider posting the full version someplace. :)

haha thanks!

I might upload the full picture later ^^

Edited by Marshmallow