Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like to climb mountains

Lumos31

Not mountain dew. Water only, during summer with shirt and shorts. I think Australia is not so lazy yet that they rely on technology as much as the rest of the world too much more than needed in terms of outdoor life. So kudos to that. But its great to be out among the trees. Ever hugged a tree... Its great.

But its more just wondering. Its cool during the summer but i am no sports junkie or anything, but not a food junkie either. Just in between  : 3.

Edited by Lumos31

I like hiking in the woods or up in the mountains. I don't rock climb or anything hardcore like that, but I love enjoying nature when the weather is nice. Technically I did hug a tree once; not because I was feeling affectionate so much as to see if I could get my arms all the way around the trunk. I could not and it was cool to connect with a living thing so old and beautiful. 

• Brohoof 1

considering i had a near death experience mountain climbing, i am not a fan.

Though i do smaller, friendlier hiking trails around the Lake District (UK). I do not go near the likes of Dungeon Ghyll, Scarfell or Hellvelan.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Trying to be more healthy and active again, naturally being in nature also is enjoyable and good. I see the time to find a chance to look forward at a mountain hike or nature walk. Carry all of my camera equipment and gear too, setting forth a good day to hone in on my skills too. 

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...