The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I really appreciate it... but I don't know how I feel about watching it there. :adorkable: It just feels... wrong, y'know?

Thanks regardless!

I sorta have to - they will eventually be on Netflix but here in the UK, we won't see them for MONTHS....

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

I use to hate her. :adorkable: Still not my most favourite characters. She has her moments though.

I don't think I have really hated any of the mane 6,  but initially found Pinkie irritating. She grows on you after a while.  It helps that Dashie's dependability and loyalty is shown during the premiere, just as Rarity is shown to be self-sacrificingly generous.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CoffeeHoof said:

I don't think I have really hated any of the mane 6,  but initially found Pinkie irritating. She grows on you after a while.  It helps that Dashie's dependability and loyalty is shown during the premiere, just as Rarity is shown to be self-sacrificingly generous.

She no more loyal than the other characters though. If anything she likes to do things on her own, which is quite the opposite. I can understand people not liking Pinkie. I like her, but sometimes she's too obnoxious. She was more mature (for her standards) in season 1.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

She no more loyal than the other characters though. If anything she likes to do things on her own, which is quite the opposite. I can understand people not liking Pinkie. I like her, but sometimes she's too obnoxious. She was more mature (for her standards) in season 1.

Yet that is the Element Dashie is meant to embody - and it does show; she always does what she has promised to do, and even episodes like /tanks for the memories/ could be seen as an expression of her loyalty.  Pinkie on the other hand has a more complex element (enthusiasm? optimism?) but seems not to represent anything but a constant desire for parties on a sugar high. That said though, ponyville is a much, much less friendly place in her absence (as you can see in /magical mystery cure/) and she would seem to be an essential requirement for ponyville to be the home of the Princess of Friendship.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

@Alexshy Busy today...gonna be a long one too. Otherwise, I'm good!

How are you?

And hello to the rest of the ponies! Still working, but I am *so* ready for another cup of life.

*nuzzles sleepily* I guess I have an after effect of the last days - I fell asleep upon reaching home *giggles* Still is arrant sleepy!

*boops and hugs @Mirage @CoffeeHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Flutterstep @Recherche and @Jade Fire*

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*nuzzles sleepily* I guess I have an after effect of the last days - I fell asleep upon reaching home *giggles* Still is arrant sleepy!

*boops and hugs @Mirage @CoffeeHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Flutterstep @Recherche and @Jade Fire*

Why not? Daily nap is good. :)

*boops and hugs @Alexshy*

Quickly raise the Moon and go to sleep. Meanwhile I will finish reading the chapter.:proud:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Why not? Daily nap is good. :)

*boops and hugs @Alexshy*

Quickly raise the Moon and go to sleep.

That's a very rational advice thou hast thither, mine friend :orly: The visibility would arrant depend on the weather in thy region as it's only 2 days past the New Moon tonight - it looketh quite thin *chuckles*

*boops the royal snoot, hugs, and passes a hot chocolate :)

*gladly accepts and nuzzles thankfully* Thanks, mine lief, thou art a life saver! *leaves a chocolate lip print on your cheek* :twi: That drink shalt make me doze off again in no time *dainty smile*

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

That's a very rational advice thou hast thither, mine friend :orly: The visibility would arrant depend on the weather in thy region as it's only 2 days past the New Moon tonight - it looketh quite thin *chuckles*

For example tonight is cloudy. Go to sleep friend.*covers with a blanket blue sleepyhead and gives a pillow*  Meanwhile I will finish reading the chapter.:proud::please:

Just now, Alexshy said:

*gladly accepts and nuzzles thankfully* Thanks, mine lief, thou art a life saver! *leaves a chocolate lip print on your cheek* :twi: That drink shalt make me doze off again in no time *dainty smile*

That is no bad thing, my princess - sleep debt should be repaid as promptly as possible :)

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Good morning everypony *He greets as he walks over to the coffee pot to pour himself a drink*  How was everypony's day?

Meh; Was a day, counting down to the weekend. How did your day go?

• Brohoof 3

Meh; Was a day, counting down to the weekend. How did your day go?

*Sips his coffee and offers to pour Coffee Hoof a cup*  The weekend is right around the corner, well for me anyways as it's Thursday already.  My day hasn't started yet, just woke up.  Yesterday though was too terrible.  Had to attend a dinner with co-workers, but it could have been worse.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

*Sips his coffee and offers to pour Coffee Hoof a cup*  The weekend is right around the corner, well for me anyways as it's Thursday already.  My day hasn't started yet, just woke up.  Yesterday though was too terrible.  Had to attend a dinner with co-workers, but it could have been worse.

*makes a fresh press of peruvian medium-dark roast, and pours one for @Rising Dusk too*

Still Wednesday here, barely - 10pm.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

*Accepts another cup of coffee from @CoffeeHoof*  Thank you.

Yeah, well I greet thee from the future.

PLEASE don't mess with the timeline - it took ages to get that fixed after the last time GlimGlam tried that.... :)

• Brohoof 2