Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

We need to stop talking pizza I never had lunch and it's making me super hungry for pizza right now :pout:

What's your favorite pizza restaurant? :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Do the bread sticks have garlic on them? That can make or break them, I tells ya! :D

I mean, the pizza place I go to has garlic bread sticks or regular bread sticks.  So, take your pick? :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Are you the type of person who likes mayo and chocolate together? :orly:

I mean, who doesn't? Although I personally prefer ketchup and chocolate myself. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SnakeEater said:

I mean, who doesn't? Although I personally prefer ketchup and chocolate myself. :orly:

OH, so you are the person who would drink a mustard, vinegar, and chocolate ice cream shake? :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

What's your favorite pizza restaurant? :mlp_icwudt:

Nooooooooooo don't ask me I'm getting too hungry now for pizza! 

Well, OK, now that you got me on the subject, I guess it would have to be this place called Jake's Pizza in this little town where my grandparents live, it's really good family made pizza, best anywhere :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, SnakeEater said:

What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you through the sound of my mayo & chocolate sandwich. :orly:

What is really disgusting is that there are people out there who eat those. :eww:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
On 6/19/2018 at 6:56 AM, The Recherche said:

I think cheese in general is nasty...

I'm with you on this. Disgusting stuff.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

OH, so you are the person who would drink a mustard, vinegar, and chocolate ice cream shake? :toldya:

Pardon my second interjection... but I actually put apple cider vinegar in my tea, if that counts. :muffins:

Trust me; it tastes much better than it sounds!

Nooooooooooo don't ask me I'm getting too hungry now for pizza! 

Well, OK, now that you got me on the subject, I guess it would have to be this place called Jake's Pizza in this little town where my grandparents live, it's really good family made pizza, best anywhere :yay:

Order one. You know you can't resist it.:mlp_icwudt:

Oh, and that's pretty sweet! I would have to say Little Caesar's myself~! :D

• Brohoof 2

Pardon my second interjection... but I actually put apple cider vinegar in my tea, if that counts. :muffins:

Trust me; it tastes much better than it sounds!

Oh, and that's pretty sweet! I would have to say Little Caesar's myself~! :D

I understand apple cider but why apple cider vinegar? Wouldn't that just make it bitter? :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Mustard with vinegar and chocolate, pineapple juice with battery acid and garlic, sunflower oil with petroleum and cinnamon...

You name it, I've done it. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I understand apple cider but why apple cider vinegar? Wouldn't that just make it bitter? :scoots:

Yes... and that makes it taste good. :D

Granted, I drink raspberry tea, so that explains it a bit... but most folks wouldn't dare to put apple cider vinegar in theirs. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, and that's pretty sweet! I would have to say Little Caesar's myself~!

Little Caesar's is pretty good for the fast n ready kinda pizza, but Jake's Pizza is more the kinda place where you would go and sit down and eat in there, cuz it takes like 30 to 45 mins for their pizzas to be ready, it's a long wait but it's worth it, trust me! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

Mustard with vinegar and chocolate, pineapple juice with battery acid and garlic, sunflower oil with petroleum and cinnamon...

battery acid

latest?cb=20111014220623

Little Caesar's is pretty good for the fast n ready kinda pizza, but Jake's Pizza is more the kinda place where you would go and sit down and eat in there, cuz it takes like 30 to 45 mins for their pizzas to be ready, it's a long wait but it's worth it, trust me! :wub:

Oh, yeah; I gotcha!  I forgot the name of the restaurant... but they cooked the pizza after you ordered it like in that restaurant, and it tasted amazing when it was finished~! :D Like i said; I don't recall the name, but it was somewhere in Kentucky...

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

Have fun with stomach ulcers. :eww:

• Brohoof 3

C'mon, Rech!

You mean you've never done shots of battery acid before? It's great for your cholesterol and full of vitamin D. :orly: 

Say that to me again after you lose your vision and your blood pressure sinks into the abyss. :pout:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, SnakeEater said:

Can't have stomach ulcers if you have no stomach left.

you-cant-if-you-dont.jpg

1752599__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

• Brohoof 5

*Breaths heavily* 

I'm just waiting for the notifications to spam in telling me there's been six replies at once in the WPCC lounge....... just keep waiting, it's gonna happen...... any second now...... ^_^

Eh, I like it this way. :grin: It helps me collect my thoughts~.

• Brohoof 2