The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

7 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, and I'm glad that you got your account back~! I was locked out of my account at one point as well... but I didn't have to wait that long. :please: I wonder why it lasted so long...?

Well, regardless, it's good to have you back~! :fluttershy:

I think that there were a couple of issues with restoring me...

1st - email-tag issue (which I don't fault anyone for because people have lives and stuff).

2nd - I guess that I somehow signed up for Poniverse with 1 email and the forums with another and I THOUGHT I had consolidated everything under one email at some point but APPARENTLY NOT  (way to go, me!)

3rd - There was about a week and a half where I thought it was odd that I couldn't log in but didn't actually reach out to anyone because I thought I was just being an idiot. As soon as I had an inkling that it wasn't just my computer being an a--hole, I emailed someone. And then I was sucked up into banging out some projects and the email-tag shenanigans began (most of which were totally my fault, because I managed to flub up and get myself locked out of my email, too.  In hindsight, it was similar to flushing my keys down the loo, I got everything back eventually, but it was a lot of fiddling to get it all done).

In summation, technology is your friend until suddenly it isn't and more than once I thought to myself that maybe I should just give up, but I missed you guys so.... here I am!

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

*Pops in on his very late lunch break* :nom:

Anypony still awake? 

I am for some reason. I think I should go to bed soon. :sealed:

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

*Pops in on his very late lunch break* :nom:

Anypony still awake? 

Yep. 

For at least the next 6-7 hours. 

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I am for some reason. I think I should go to bed soon. :sealed:

9 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I am, but I don't know for how much longer, I'm falling fast comrade! ^_^

9 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

A little bit. :scoots: No I must stay alert...*snore*

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Nope. All asleep here.

Oh boy. Bunch of ponies soon off to Slumber Land. Hope you all have sweet dreams!:orly:

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Yep. 

For at least the next 6-7 hours. 

Yay. Timezone Bros! 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Oh boy. Bunch of ponies soon off to Slumber Land. Hope you all have sweet dreams!:orly:

Yay. Timezone Bros! 

I think I may just hit the hay right now. I have to get up in like 8 hours for school and stuff. :rarity:

Goodnight y'all! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

How’s your shift going so far?

8 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I think I may just hit the hay right now. I have to get up in like 8 hours for school and stuff. :rarity:

Goodnight y'all! :fluttershy:

Have a good night. Sleep well!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

It's going. Still quite a few hours to go. But then I need to retreat to the ol secret lair to prepare @The Recherche's party. :nom:

That's good to hear. Your party cave? Yeah, it needs to be bigger and better than his birthday party. Otherwise the website won't crash again. :laugh:

*Enters the empty lounge, sits down to his favorite place, puts on his notebook, loads the remote working environment, and orders a coffee from the coffee-machine.

3 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

I am not asleep but I don't know if I would call this truly AWAKE, either.

I am yes, at work now. 8:56 am here. Full of energy, but don't have much spirit to work. :please:
Anyway, how are you?

5 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

Hi @Rixton - trying to stay awake a little bit longer and get some more off my plate so it's not sitting there tomorrow.

Just don't make it overdone.^_^

6 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

I totally understand "not much spirit to work..."

I like my job, but there are lots of not so lovely person around.:sealed:

Just now, Alexshy said:

*boops @Silenz Veritas @Sliding Bolt @Rixton* Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies!

How's it boiling for you all?

*boops back*
It's good now, yesterday finished all my drawings, not doing some price quotations before the next design.
How about you?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Yeah I always have been, I was born in downtown Minneapolis and my family all lives in Southern Minnesota around Mankato :P

I actually only live like 20 mins away from @Sliding Bolt :D 

Good to know we have another comrade who lives up here :fluttershy:

Hey I'm a Rochester kid myself  but my sister is up with ya! ^_^ 

Its crazy, I honestly thought I would have to move to Baltimore or something to meet a brony :catface: I live an hour away from both of ya

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 3

32 minutes ago, Rixton said:

*boops back*

It's good now, yesterday finished all my drawings, not doing some price quotations before the next design.
How about you?

Yay! Tis awesome, finished job, moreover, finished qualitative job is arrant motivational. Be it technical things or art.

I'm at work, trying to locate the source of the surge, making one of our monitors glitch... Thankfully it's not the cable network monitoring workstation problem, must be some power inconsistency.

30 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

Hey there @Alexshy How are things with you? Hoping all is well.

*waves hoof* I'm fine, mine gratitude for asking! One more day and I'm on vacation.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm at work, trying to locate the source of the surge, making one of our monitors glitch... Thankfully it's not the cable network monitoring workstation problem, must be some power inconsistency. 

*waves hoof* I'm fine, mine gratitude for asking! One more day and I'm on vacation.

Ahhh, vacation - Any fun plans or just catching up on napping?

And trying to find a surge source... sure it isn't the operator's 'magnetic' personality? :lie:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Silenz Veritas said:

Ahhh, vacation - Any fun plans or just catching up on napping?

A zilch of the latter, but mostly catching up on writing, alas, the book shan't write itself *chuckles*

And trying to find a surge source... sure it isn't the operator's 'magnetic' personality? :lie:

I extend mine most sincere hope it isn't :orly:

*boops @Cash In* Greetings, mine friend!

Not bad, counting hours afore freedom! 1659068.thumb.png.9bb7b4b287123521004acfd193611314.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1