The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

I would say that it's sweet due to the members~! :catface:

The confectionaries and beverages are lovely... but you guys and gals only make it sweeter~! :D

Uneventful... but that's exactly what i wanted, actually; my energy has pretty much disappeared ever since the day I completed my school work, so some recharge time is always welcome. :D

Oh nice that's always great 

I went to IHop for the first time today! 

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Honestly? I think it's an unrealistic expectation for everyone to mingle with everyone else; it's just too busy a lot of the time. :grin:

That's not to say we should ignore each other... but we shouldn't try to keep up with everyone; that would be a nightmare. :please:

Be sure to show up in the evening, then; that's when to party really gets started. :mlp_icwudt:

When @Rising Dusk shows up on one of his breaks, we’re all in trouble. :derp:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

"Guys and gals?" :ooh:

Nah, just saying that everyone who participates in here is an awesome person! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

When @Rising Dusk shows up on one of his breaks, we’re all in trouble. :derp:

Oh, sweet lord... we're really going to need coffee in that instance~! :D

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Nah, just saying that everyone who participates in here is an awesome person! :fluttershy:

Well, I'm not a liar, after all. :proud:

• Brohoof 4

A pancake...I think.. I don't know it was really early in the morning and my dragged me outside to take a walk with her and all I remember is seeing the sign and give this face to my mom

Image result for mlp funny faces

Noice~! What did you order? :grin:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:
1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

It stands for Humans in Equestria.

Ooooh that sounds interesting. Id love to read it. Oh and thanks for the nudge to get back to working on my own slice of life stuff. I shall now have a relaxed and fun but still productive weekend. 

Bumping cause im bored 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jedishy said:

Bumping cause im bored 

Why did you bump your own post exactly? :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

heyyy I know you....

Image result for you don't know my mind meme

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Why did you bump your own post exactly? :mlp_wat:

So the offered HiE story would be shared 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jedishy said:

Image result for you don't know my mind meme

So the offered HiE story would be shared 

Oh, I was so confused for a second. I didn't understand what going on. :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

And be sure to order some extra tea for TaZe~! :grin:

Oh yes, I would enjoy some tea right now. That caffeine is going to do wonders!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

Hey, stay as long as you like; as long as you enjoy yourself, you can stay for as long as you see fit :grin:

Either way, I'm as good as usual. :grin: I probably won't tell you anything you haven't heard already.

How about yourself~?

Well, I'll drop by when I do feel like doing it, I just come here to relax and enjoy myself because I like talking to everyone here~! :squee:

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

I am well. Having a nice weekend binge watching MLP FiM and writing/reading a bit. 

That sounds pretty fun, I hope it is! ^_^ Enjoy your MLP viewing session!

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

Any particular reason you were on a hiatus? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it though. :please:

Nah, I just didn't come as often because I didn't really have the motivation to. I was feeling lazy, and I was tired after working out, so I didn't come on. I barely went on the forums at all! :please: Well, that and how fast this thread moves, my eyes can't keep up. I'll come more often when I eventually feel a bit more motivated, but that probably won't be the next few days, my upcoming days will be the busiest I've been for a long long time! :mlp_wat:

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome back. Stay as long as you want to. Not much going on here. Eating dinner and looking forward to relaxing this weekend, just not the heat.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner, and remember to stay hydrated in the heat! :fluttershy:

37 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I'm thinking of watching some YouTube. Maybe Markiplier since I enjoy his content. :fluttershy:

If that's the case, I'm sure you've heard his recent bad news. :( He seems like a great guy, it sucks seeing him like this... :sunny:

24 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Be sure to show up in the evening, then; that's when to party really gets started. :mlp_icwudt:

But that's when I usually sleep! :muffins: Heh, I usually wait until I get a chance to speak with @Rising Dusk at least once, he's a really great guy! :yay:

22 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

I don't think I want more people here:blink:

Bad news, bud. :adorkable:

18 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hi @Wannabrony

I hope you are feeling better :fluttershy:

Oh no, I was fine to begin with, I just didn't have a lot of time to be here that's all. :rarity: Thanks for the concern though! :) 

16 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Prepare yourselves, guys and gals~!

I'm ready. 

*looks at the number of replies*

I'M NOT READY. ABORT. ABORT.

9 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

How was all of your days today?

Doing pretty good, I just came back from dinner. The ramen was really good. :nom: 

9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I would say that it's sweet due to the members~! :catface:

The confectionaries and beverages are lovely... but you guys and gals only make it sweeter~! :D

Aw shucks... :wub: Just saying that makes you the sweetest of all~! :squee: 

7 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

I went to IHop for the first time today! 

Huh. I thought they're iHob now. :muffins: 

Boy, that took long to respond to everything. :D 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Well, I'll drop by when I do feel like doing it, I just come here to relax and enjoy myself because I like talking to everyone here~! :squee:

That sounds pretty fun, I hope it is! ^_^ Enjoy your MLP viewing session!

Nah, I just didn't come as often because I didn't really have the motivation to. I was feeling lazy, and I was tired after working out, so I didn't come on. I barely went on the forums at all! :please: Well, that and how fast this thread moves, my eyes can't keep up. I'll come more often when I eventually feel a bit more motivated, but that probably won't be the next few days, my upcoming days will be the busiest I've been for a long long time! :mlp_wat:

I hope you enjoyed your dinner, and remember to stay hydrated in the heat! :fluttershy:

If that's the case, I'm sure you've heard his recent bad news. :( He seems like a great guy, it sucks seeing him like this... :sunny:

But that's when I usually sleep! :muffins: Heh, I usually wait until I get a chance to speak with @Rising Dusk at least once, he's a really great guy! :yay:

Bad news, bud. :adorkable:

Oh no, I was fine to begin with, I just didn't have a lot of time to be here that's all. :rarity: Thanks for the concern though! :) 

I'm ready. 

*looks at the number of replies*

I'M NOT READY. ABORT. ABORT.

Doing pretty good, I just came back from dinner. The ramen was really good. :nom: 

Huh. I thought they're iHob now. :muffins: 

Boy, that took long to respond to everything. :D 

I'm just glad that you are alright, I thought something bad happened to you. :(

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Aww, thank you very much~! :D I'm sure you guys and gals empathize, so I owuldn't glorify me too much~.

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

What is up guys? 

The Lounge ceiling. :catface:

In all seriousness, not a whole lot. We're all just chilling, since we have some free time. :grin:

Yourself~?

• Brohoof 4