Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A name for my ponysona?

Clover Heart

I never thought of making a ponysona before now, but now it seems like it might be cool. Or, at the least, to have an actual name to go with my icon. I want the name to have the word "clover" in it, because my favorite color is green, and I want my pony to be green. I also really like clovers. Also, I rather like the title "Duchess," so something that sounds nice paired with that would be good for me. Here are some I thought of on my own. Can you guys help me pick one? Unlisted suggestions are more than welcome :)

Clover Dew

Clover Drop

Emerald Clover

Clover Wisp

Clove Shine

Clover Meadow

Clover Breeze

Clover Dream

Clover Heart

Also, a couple pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm slightly leaning toward Clover Heart (Duchess Clover Heart) but I didn't know if it sounded cheesy, or something. I was thinking, though, of a cutie mark that's a clover, made up of four hearts, if I were to go with that. Sorry, I'll stop rambling, now.

I wasn't sure, since it's kinda just about me, if this should be a status update, but then again, I did post one, and didn't really get a response. I also thought it was a little long to fit in a status. Anyway, if it's some sort of violation, I apologize, feel free to take it down.

(edited)

I think making this like a poll would prevent it from being like a status, but don't quote me on that. Ah, I remember naming my ponysona, throwing together different verbs and nouns relating to cartooning until I got one that stuck.

Anyways, I like the sound of Clover Heart, not cheesy at all. Plus, it rolls off the tongue with the Duchess title added to it. You might also want to keep in mind that your ponysona's name can have something to do with her special talent as well.

(also, GO GREEN! ^_^ )

Edited by Draw Toonz
  • Brohoof 1

I think making this like a poll would prevent it from being like a status, but don't quote me on that. Ah, I remember naming my ponysona, throwing together different verbs and nouns relating to cartooning until I got one that stuck.

Anyways, I like the sound of Clover Heart, not cheesy at all. Plus, it rolls off the tongue with the Duchess title added to it. You might also want to keep in mind that your ponysona's name can have something to do with her special talent as well.

(also, GO GREEN! ^_^ )

Hm, well, this thread doesn't seem to have taken off as I'd hoped. But thanks for your input. You've helped me to commit to a name :)