Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thunder Dash - Beethoven Meets Countess Coloratura: The Moonlight Sonata Spectacle

Courageous Thunder Dash

So, here's something very interesting I did. I took The Spectacle and mashed it up with Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata (1st Movement). They were both in the same key, which is what made it so easy to mash together. Hope you guys enjoy!

• Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Did you know the Moonlight Sonata was used in the Fanmade Crossover between Ace Attorney and My Little Pony titled, "Turnabout Storm"?

Oh yes. I've watched the entire series. I've used it in another of my originals back in my early years of the fandom. 

I practically preach to Moonlight Sonata (I listen to it often). And “The Spectacle” is one of my favorite songs from MLP. That was a great combination. :) 

This. Is. So. Beautiful.

The first movement to the Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite peices of music ever, and one of the best piano peices ever. I have no idea why it hasn't been remastered and used as a theme, or at least part of it, for an extremely famous tv show or movie or something. You combined it with one of the best melodies in the show (IMO). Beautiful. Just beautiful. Well done!

On 2/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, Sylvester said:

Wow... this is just amazing!! :pinkie:

It's both cool and convenient that they're in the same key as well :3

On 2/13/2018 at 1:29 PM, Soren Peregrinator said:

This. Is. So. Beautiful.

The first movement to the Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite peices of music ever, and one of the best piano peices ever. I have no idea why it hasn't been remastered and used as a theme, or at least part of it, for an extremely famous tv show or movie or something. You combined it with one of the best melodies in the show (IMO). Beautiful. Just beautiful. Well done!

On 2/13/2018 at 4:57 PM, Dalken Starbyne said:

Excellent arrangement! Wonderful to listen to. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you all for your kind words! Just to let you know, this is only a teaser of what is to come in the month of March!

• Brohoof 3