Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alicorn's Ailment (Retry)

Loyal Defender

*To Loyal, Cheerful*

Mornin', Pardner!

Twilight & Spike'r out runnin' errands so, they asked me't stay with ya. You hungry? :icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Uhm….sure, but...perhaps it’s best we don’t feed on castle Hors d'oeuvres. Do you have a place to eat at?”

(We’re at the castle, ‘member? :3)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

No need for that, I brought a bunch've choices right'ere in my saddlebag! 

*Using cartoon logic, Applejack unfurls a tablecloth with every apple related food you can imagine displayed in front of Loyal*

What'll it be, Sugarcube? :icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

H-How did you..” How on Earth did she pull off a magic trick like that?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1

(Uhh, Internet?)

Well, my Granny Smith always tells me & my siblings:

*Mimicking Granny Smith's voice*

"Never leave the house without a snack, 'cause y'never know when you'll be back."

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

That’s….actually really good advice. what’s there to offer?”

• Brohoof 1

*Deep breath* 

Apple...

*Applejack begins listing off a series of apple related foods. (A majority of which are named after other Apple Family members.)

And a chocolate milk t'wash it all down with. :smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(Aww, I was hoping you'd go, 'Apple Brown Betty! uh, the dessert, not my auntie.' XD)

I’ll go with the….apple tart and dumplings.”

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry. :blush:)

Excellent choice!

I'll be back in two shakes've a rabbits tail. :icwudt:

*Applejack returns & presents the food to Loyal Defender*

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(lol no worries. But this does remind me of the magic blanket who would provide food who cared for it well.)

Graciously accepting the food, I thanked Applejack and dug in. I had to say, this was AMAZING.

• Brohoof 1

*A short time later Twilight Sparkle & Spike return home from running their errands*

Hey, guy's! How's it goin'? :ooh: 

Oh, I bought you this flower in town, Applejack. 

*Applejack takes the flower from Spike & sniffs it.

Well, aren't you just sweeter than sugar, Spike? :rarity: 

*Applejack gives Spike a hug*

Aww, it was nothin'. :blush:

I'm doin' well & Loyal here's just finishing up an Apple Family-sized breakfast.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

"I have never eaten so much immensely delicious food in my life. It's charming how AJ calls other ponies 'sugarcube' without calling herself one, cause she deserves to, for bringing all of this...in a magical blanket.  She really was prepared!"

(Also, interesting fact, I do like apples, I hate applesauce. My mom used to put medicine in it for me, which made me gag every time.)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm…..well, I’ve met all six of your friends, hung out with each, had a special party, fended off Evil Layol – which is Loyal backwards since he’s like a mirror of myself – and...that’s about it. I dunno. There’s still an opportunity to bond with Starlight.”

• Brohoof 1

I can try to get in touch with Starlight Glimmer but she's probably out with Trixie or flying kites with Pinkie Pie's sister, Maud Pie.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Trixie? Who’s she? And...Maud?”

•  
  • Brohoof 1

Trixie sounds like a good pony.”

• Brohoof 1

(And powerful :D)

You sound...unsure.”

• Brohoof 1

Eh, she can’t be that bad, but alright.”

(If this goes on a certain path, Trixie's gonna wind up being JEALOUS of Loy.)

•  
  • Brohoof 1

*Twilight Sparkle & Spike reorganize The Castle of Friendship's library as Loyal is left to do whatever he chooses to do with his time*

(Or perhaps Loyal will grow jealous of...Sunburst! :wau:)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

“..I best go see her.” I flew out the window and back outside to go look for her.

(omg you’re right. I-I was going to plan for Loyal to….heh, fall for her, but knowing she has a close friend will fuel jealousy! Let’s hope jealousy doesn’t fuel Layol.)

• Brohoof 1

(It's too bad for you that I'm a new StarTrix shipper.:P)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________