Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An episode where the Mane 8 face their worst nightmares

FlareGun45

We know the main cast has their deepest darkest fears! Oh just imagine how many feels that episode could bring! And I'm not talking about Return of Harmony, that was like... forever ago! Like the Mane 8 have to face their fears before successfully getting through a mission of some sort! Pinkie Pie's fear could be her being alone! AJ's fear could be losing her family! Starlight's fear... perhaps she could be afraid of reverting back to her old self! She faced her fear of losing Sunburst, perhaps... maybe not! Spike... don't get me started on him, I think his fear could be more than just getting abandoned by Twilight - like maybe offending Ember and Thorax so much that they could go to war with Equestria, or something like that, or just won't accept the fact that Rarity doesn't like him the way he feels about her, which is why the crush is still around. Who knows? What else could these 8 be so afraid of?

This could potentially be something in the season 8 finale when the Mane 8 go to Tartarus!

Should we have an episode like this? :o 

We kind of already had this in 'Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep', the Tantabus turned each of the mane 6's dreams into their worst nightmares while Luna was pursuing it.  Of course that was them facing literal nightmares as opposed to a realisation of those nightmares.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Concerned Bystander said:

We kind of already had this in 'Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep', the Tantabus turned each of the mane 6's dreams into their worst nightmares while Luna was pursuing it.  Of course that was them facing literal nightmares as opposed to a realisation of those nightmares.

Right, of course! Yeah I'm talking about more personal nightmares, like Rainbow forcing herself to abandon her friends!