Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

name the worst episode of the show NOW! g4 any season

RainbowSans2010

Fluttershy Leans In. Fluttershy is flawless, yay. Where's the conflict? :maud:

Shocked that no one has said Non-Compete Clause yet, the all-time most hated episode of Friendship is Magic. :Sunny-huh:

• Brohoof 3

Non-Compete Clause has to get a mention because it ruins two Mane 6 chars in order to give the student 6 a role. Student 6 are aight, but leave my Dashie and AJ alone D:

Quite a few bad ones mentioned in the thread already - mostly agree.

While the ep is quite fun, I still have a problem with Feeling Pinkie Keen for part of its message. Twi was right to try to understand Pinkie sense and shouldn't have been mocked or punished for it. It's fair enough that once it has proved that she can't understand it then she can skeptically go along with it, but it feels so weird seeing her best qualities turned against her in the first part of the ep.

• Brohoof 3

Unoriginal answer, but Non-Compete Clause. The whole episode was a disaster, but it also felt completely unnecessary. The whole plot was based on a lesson that AJ and RD learnt as early as season 1, which not only makes that episode feel pointless, but makes this one feel pointless too.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Fluttershy Leans In. Fluttershy is flawless, yay. Where's the conflict? :maud:

I forgot to include "Fluttershy Leans In" in my original post, that's two boring Fluttershy episodes for me. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-01-13 at 11:08 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Newbie Dash, Fluttershy Leans In and Yakity-Sax tie in every sense of the word:okiedokieloki:  

For the means of change, I beg to differ.  

No because im a troll. Got ya! 

As you can see in my status... That is my best episode.

• 1 month later...

Mysterious mare do well, Spike at your service and Yakkity sax

First ones just RD's friends deciding to be a dick to her for no reason

Second puts a character we know is better than that in a position of incompetence so negligent if anypony else did that under any other circumstances they would be rightfully assumed to be doing it on purpose

Yakkity sax is just Party of one but changed just enough that the teacher doesn't notice the copied homework

• Brohoof 1