Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi im new

FlutterVerse

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Known about it forever as every child wohld of as its a girls show and they wouldn't watch it and oneday i did.

hi im not really a brony as i got bored after season 1 but plan to get back into the show but i broke my earphones and rip my two turtle beach headphones and speakers also im a closet brony so i dont wanna use speakers.

the main forum i use is based mainly around game cheating and the communitys so different as in everyone on that forum is a multiaccounter unlike here.

Things i like: Video Games (not fortnite, it's a fun game but annoying and hard on console plus i prefer pc but im banned on pc fortnite. i didnt cheat, it was the false ban crap.) tv i guess even though i dont enjoy it that much, video editing (dont plan on doing video edits for mlp), discord, memes and the other things every teenage boy and adult well most do and i will not name it here but i'll leave you with a ;) i also like the softwaregore and crappy designs reddit.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Dangit, now we have three flutters~! ^_^

All joking aside, welcome to the MLP Forums, Flutt3rs! It's great to have you here!  :catface: You're definitely in good company; pretty much everyone here loves video games~! 

... Except for me, of course! :please:

Regardless, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :grin:

Edited by The Recherche
  • Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! :squee: I hope this time you get back into the show you'll like it more than you did last time, I swear it gets even better in the later seasons. :adorkable: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

• Brohoof 4

GREETINGS COMRADE, WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE LITTLE CORNER OF EQUESTRIA, WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN HOOVES OF COURSE! 

(You will have a lot of fun here, and don't worry, the seasons do get better as you get farther along in the show) ;)  

fullggggp.gif.c88b358d77c5da14a66219863b929f42.gif

- A message from the desk of the King of Canterlot, ruler of Soviet Equestria 

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :squee: I hope this time you get back into the show you'll like it more than you did last time, I swear it gets even better in the later seasons. :adorkable: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

i said that to myself watcning rick and morty at age like 12 or 11, obviously i wouldn't understand it well at that age and it wasnt that good, best episode was the one with the room thingy with that skinny kid.

This is not for my age so I will get this so it should get better :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Welcome! I’d also say that it gets better as it goes on and I was also a closet brony for a real long time but my door got opened :lie:. Anyway glad to see you here! :squee: I hope you have fun.

Edited by Sliding Bolt
  • Brohoof 2