Hello everyone!

ElectricityBill

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello everyone. I'm new here :twi: I hope I'd enjoy my time on the forum

To begin with, I'd like to present myself. My name is David, I'm 19 years old and I currently live in Vilnius although I'd move to the UK very soon. Recently I have graduated from the school of physics in the city in Siauliai. My hobbies include: Chatting, talking about science (physics/history/astronomy/computer science),  playing video games, reading and RP'ing! And also I really enjoy travelling (been to Russia, Poland, Estonia and Latvia). I have a bit introverted personality but I enjoy spending my time with friends so hit me up if you would like to talk ^_^   Besides English I know Lithuanian, Polish (my L1) and German language (a bit) 

I have not much to say about MLP but my favorite OC is Aryanne.

Edited by YourElectricityBill
  • Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! ^_^ First of all, I would like to start off by saying I love your name, I find it hilarious for some reason. :lol: I wish you luck on successfully making that move from Lithuania to the UK in the near future. :rarity: I hope you make many new friends here, enjoy your stay and have fun! :squee: 

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

First of all, I would like to start off by saying I love your name, I find it hilarious for some reason. :lol:

Haha thanks xD 

I've just randomly came up with it

• Brohoof 3

Hello there!

You've been in Poland? I didn't see you there. :ooh:

Just kidding! :D

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

helloooooooo

it's good to see a new face here ^~^

why you have nothing to say about mlp? are u starting to watch it now or whut? just wanna know

and if you like games we can play togheter maybe? i'm trying to find someone to play here hehehe

RainbowSilly.png

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Outnick<3 said:

why you have nothing to say about mlp? are u starting to watch it now or whut? just wanna know

and if you like games we can play togheter maybe? i'm trying to find someone to play here hehehe

Idk. Never been watching it but I like the fandom a-a-and, the pony style

Sure hit me up in steam: 

My ID

electricitybill

• Brohoof 2