Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer the above question with a lie?

Reecejackox

Because of chemicals released into the atmosphere by our great, great ancestors... Scientists and historians have found evidence that the sky's natural colour was red :muffins:

Why does the earth rotate? :ooh:

Edited by Nsxile
  • Brohoof 1

Because aliens spin the globe to try to practice to join the Harlem Globetrotters.

What is the measure of a man?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 9:10 PM, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

In 1893, how did the Solar - Luna Panel War begin, and how long did it last?

Because a dragon named Nsxile stole the light from the sun to give it to the Moon.

What happened to Lauren Faust ? :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Because a dragon named Nsxile stole the light from the sun to give it to the Moon.

Yes, but how long did the Solar - Luna Panel War last for?

21 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

What happened to Lauren Faust ? :sunbutt:

She's been away, completing her ascension into Fausticorn! :love:

548__safe_artist-colon-akili-dash-amethy

26 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

OH ! Well, if I remember correctly it lasted 3 days ? :pout:

Are you a real pony ? :okiedokieloki:

Do I look like a pony to you? Of course not! I'm clearly a dragon:

1844759__safe_screencap_dragon+quest_bac

Is it true that you're actually a changeling spy? :o

Just now, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Ahahah ahem no. Why ? Who do YOU WORK FOR ????

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR ?

Commissar Spike  :mustache:

How long have you worked for the changelings and why do you keep smiling at everyone like that? :crackle:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 1:46 AM, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

How long have you worked for the changelings and why do you keep smiling at everyone like that? :crackle:

Okay OKAY ! I worked for them only once I swear ! And I smile because I'm sad but I convince myself everyday is opposite day !

Now, why are you spying on me ?

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Okay OKAY ! I worked for them only once I swear ! And I smile because I'm sad but I convince myself everyday is opposite day !

Now, why are you spying on me ?

Because of your thousand-page tragic, yet seductive, backstory... :bedeyes: And because sometimes the real spies are also the friends we make along the way. :crackle:

But how did you briefly become an alicorn and rule over equestria for a day? :wau:

8 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

But how did you briefly become an alicorn and rule over equestria for a day? :wau:

Ouuuuuuuuuuh... that's a long story that will need page and page, but story short, magic amulette ! 

So, you're my friend that I made along the way ?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Ouuuuuuuuuuh... that's a long story that will need page and page, but story short, magic amulette ! 

So, you're my friend that I made along the way ?

No; you are my friend that I made along my way, not your way, as written on page 591 in your tragic (yet succulently seductive) backstory. :arethosehands:

But why did you forget me? :awed: And how did you manage to open a portal to earth and terrorise it by using nothing but the French language and a cupcake for 45 years (2030 - 2075) as written in your book (page 805 - 815)?  :mlp_ooh:

1 minute ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

No; you are my friend that I made along my way, not your way, as written on page 591 in your tragic (yet succulently seductive) backstory. :arethosehands:

But why did you forget me? :awed: And how did you manage to open a portal to earth and terrorise it by using nothing but the French language and a cupcake for 45 years (2030 - 2075) as written in your book (page 805 - 815)?  :mlp_ooh:

I'm sorry but sometime life doesn't give you much choices... :blush: know that I never forgot you !

I use the amulette to open the portal ! And the tyranny was just for fun !

How did you know all this ? What's that book ?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

I'm sorry but sometime life doesn't give you much choices... :blush: know that I never forgot you !

I use the amulette to open the portal ! And the tyranny was just for fun !

How did you know all this ? What's that book ?

As I said; I've read your sad, but epic, tragic and awesome book as well as spying on you and meeting you once. :love:

You've forgotten your own book? How do you not know about "Le Trotteur Sauvage: A Tragic, Yet Seductive, Backstory"? 

As I said; I've read your sad, but epic, tragic and awesome book as well as spying on you and meeting you once. :love:

You've forgotten your own book? How do you not know about "Le Trotteur Sauvage: A Tragic, Yet Seductive, Backstory"? 

Creepy fact, I've never wrote this book ! I din't even know there was one ! Somepony might have made a biography of me...but who..?

• Brohoof 1

Creepy fact, I've never wrote this book ! I din't even know there was one ! Somepony might have made a biography of me...but who..?

But you did... And you even signed it and photographed yourself with the exact same expression. Here is that picture from the book:

Le Trotteur Sauvage :crackle:

Why is the sky always blue where ever you are and when did you realise your expression had affected the weather?

6 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

But you did... And you even signed it and photographed yourself with the exact same expression. Here is that picture from the book:

Le Trotteur Sauvage :crackle:

Why is the sky always blue where ever you are and when did you realise your expression had affected the weather?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.... I have no memory of this ! Somepony drugged me ?

Oh it's always sunny because I'm from the South of France my friend :orly:

But seriously did somebody drugged me ?

• Brohoof 1

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.... I have no memory of this ! Somepony drugged me ?

Oh it's always sunny because I'm from the South of France my friend :orly:

But seriously did somebody drugged me ?

Well IDK :P But you do sound slightly drunk in your thousand page book.

Did you remember to celebrate the excellence of the French Champaign before writing it? 

And could Orson Welles have intoxicated you into writing that book? :wau:

Well IDK :P But you do sound slightly drunk in your thousand page book.

Did you remember to celebrate the excellence of the French Champaign before writing it? 

"you do sound slightly drunk in your thousand page book." okay so that's got to be me who wrote it...

Uuuuh... du champagne ? No I don't think so...maybe some Ricard...probably...surely.
But still, no memory of all this ? An entire book ?
You were spying on me you must have the answer !

• Brohoof 1