Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

Using up leftovers - old new potatoes, steamed in microwave - pork sausages, defrosted roast parsnips & steamed brocolli, poured over with fried onion, courgette & red pepper & tomato.....

IMG_6097.jpg

• Hugs 1

Big fry up - egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, courgette, red pepper, onion, on toast, black pepper, ketchup .....

IMG_6099.jpg.c5696ef3bea8fd55f3fb7747e60a3718.jpg

-

Evening was defrosted reheated take-out sag aloo & plain rice, naan bread & mango chutney (no pix)

• Excited 1

(edited)

Fried chicken and potato salad, mmm-mmm :wub:

@Tropical Melody mmm, that looks so good :o I love those kinds of eggs, I call them over-easy eggs, but I don't think that's the correct term, right? :huh:

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • smile 1

(edited)

Breakfast, I had a bagel with onion and chive cream cheese, a little bit of turkey lunchmeat, Buddig brand, on top to switch things up a bit, Chiquita brand banana, and a handful of sunflower seeds :izzy-shine:

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • smile 1

(edited)
On 2024-05-30 at 3:01 PM, ThatPinkPone said:

Fried chicken and potato salad, mmm-mmm :wub:

@Tropical Melody mmm, that looks so good :o I love those kinds of eggs, I call them over-easy eggs, but I don't think that's the correct term, right? :huh:

Not over easy, no. Just done one side. :D

Yesterday - sausage casserole - 3 pork sausages, mushrooms, red pepper, lightly fried chopped onion - sauce is Coleman's sausage casserole, plus a teaspoon of garam massala & a dash of Korean pot noodle spice sachet (you know the drill) - half a small can of baked beans.....

IMG_6100.jpg.9d59bcbd183c84abbfbcb620f379945f.jpg

-

Evening was Nairns flatbread crackers with cheese, piccadilli pickle, tomato & cucumber, pickled beetroot, lettuce, spring onions, mayonnaise.....

IMG_6101.jpg.f3b88931c2e9fe6b31435c9d139e4d18.jpg

-

Today - using up leftovers - half a pork pie, steamed potatoes, baked beans, mushrooms fried in olive oil with courgette slices, red pepper & diced onion,  lettuce, spring onions.....

IMG_6103.jpg.045300cf4ed2eb8bbf45e971be5ecc0f.jpg

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum
  • Party! 1

Sunday lunch comprising of mainly leftovers - half a pork pie, roasted potatoes & courgette pieces, carrots, parsnips, fried onion, English mustard.....

-

IMG_6108.jpg.974b9638e4a218e27493059134f5f40d.jpg

• Shocked 1

A bacon, egg and cheese on sour dough and 2x cups of coffee.

Before that:

• 3x sausage patties
  • 3x scoops of eggs
  • 5x pancakes
  • 2x cups of coffee
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

Pizza from a local place in the city i live!:zipp-wut:

• smile 1

22 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

Hotsauce-flavored Goldfish! Very good, would highly recommend to spicy food lovers! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I just tried them after seeing your post. They aren't half bad. ;)

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

38 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I nuked a leftover enchilada. I'm semi-satisfied. :yeahno:

I will cook you a ribeye and cook it rare & serve it with my famous mushrooms and onions as well as some veggies on the side, Dreamy. :D

• Party! 1

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I will cook you a ribeye and cook it rare & serve it with my famous mushrooms and onions as well as some veggies on the side, Dreamy. :D

Done and done! I tried your mushroom and onions the last time I had steak and DANG! :love:

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1