Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Marvel Fan Club

Dashy 4 Ever

Just started watching Jessica Jones on Netflix. Kinda surprised it’s take me this long since I’ve seen Daredevil and Luke Cage, and I really enjoy the Marvel Netflix shows. :/

best_serial_small_jessica-jones-l-039-eroina-marvel-e-in-difficolta-nell-039-esclusiva-immagine-della-seconda-stagione_1516653247.jpg.ce1cbb73331162f664c73f6747416725.jpg

I can already tell I’m gonna like it just from watching the first episode. :D

I'm not into comics, but I've watched lots of shows, animated before, but now I have a blast watching MCU ones. In fact, I've just finished both Luke Cage's second season, and Agents of SHIELD's fifth 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I'm not into comics, but I've watched lots of shows, animated before, but now I have a blast watching MCU ones. In fact, I've just finished both Luke Cage's second season, and Agents of SHIELD's fifth 

I haven’t even finished the first season of Agents of SHIELD. XD But Luke Cage is awesome, especially the second season from what I’ve seen of it so far. What did you think? I’m halfway through season 2.

Edited by Chrylestia600

49 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

I haven’t even finished the first season of Agents of SHIELD. XD But Luke Cage is awesome, especially the second season from what I’ve seen of it so far. What did you think? I halfway through season 2.

Luke Cage's second season is a huge improvement. I dare to say it's one of the best MCU Netflix shows has to offer. 

• Brohoof 1

But the comics are better.

ive been reading Deadpools comics,so far I’m in issue 38 or something.

Actually,comparing Deadpools movie to Deadpools comics,the movies SHOULD be PG-13.

You May hate me for that but read his comics,they are not as bad as the film

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Actually,comparing Deadpools movie to Deadpools comics,the movies SHOULD be PG-13.

Deadpool comics are really gorey

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Luke Cage's second season is a huge improvement. I dare to say it's one of the best MCU Netflix shows has to offer. 

That’s actually not surprising to hear, from what I’ve seen so far of what people have been saying about it. I agree that it’s definitely better than the first season so far!

3 hours ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

For the first time ever in my life I’ve recently FINALLY been able to read Marvel Comics (via Marvel unlimited). Lol.

Deadpool has pretty much been almost entirely what I’ve been reading, and I’ve had the EXACT same thought. I haven’t seen the two films but I’ve seen enough about them to know that the comics are definitely not as bad. What’s funny is that almost everyone disagrees with that and seems to be annoyed at the implication, but it’s the truth.

59 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

That’s actually not surprising to hear, from what I’ve seen so far of what people have been saying about it. I agree that it’s definitely better than the first season so far!

For the first time ever in my life I’ve recently FINALLY been able to read Marvel Comics (via Marvel unlimited). Lol.

Deadpool has pretty much been almost entirely what I’ve been reading, and I’ve had the EXACT same thought. I haven’t seen the two films but I’ve seen enough about them to know that the comics are definitely not as bad. What’s funny is that almost everyone disagrees with that and seems to be annoyed at the implication, but it’s the truth.

I know right? Deadpool comics are not as bad as the films,I understand gore,but the comics weren’t that gorey.

Also I know deadpool is perverted but he’s not as perverted in the comics

2 hours ago, MarvelMoon said:

Im not sure that this is a fan club for me specifically but more like the world of superheroes, mostly the MCU.

Funny how I've started the MCU. Avengers was out and I was like "Why not?". I refused to watch the previous films due to bad records on the properties, but Avengers got me hooked. It's a little harder to get excited tho, as one of my top reasons to get excited for the movies was getting sweet-ass tie in content in Avengers Alliance. There's no more Avengers Alliance tho :sunny: