Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for name suggestions

Zenzi

(edited)

Hey, I am wondering if anyone can come up with some interesting name suggestions for two of my OCs.  I am thinking that they are going to be a Sister-brother combo. 

The girl   Edit- Now Midnight Whisper

long_tail_ref1.png

The Boy(Yeah hes a bit girly looking Oh well lol) , Edit Now - Midnight Velvet,

Boy_batty.png

No promise that I will take any of the suggestions but I would greatly appreciate any idea's that come about, and maybe that can give me a good idea on what to name these 2.

Edit, Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I decided on there names, They are going to be the Midnight Twins,    Midnight Whisper, and Midnight Velvet.

Edited by Zenzi
  • Brohoof 1

Having a brief dedcription would help naming them.

Based on their appearence the girl could be named Glowing Whisper and the boy  Sanguine Shade

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Having a brief dedcription would help naming them.

Based on their appearence the girl could be named Glowing Whisper and the boy  Sanguine Shade

Hey, thanks for the ideas, and Yeah I understand that extra info would be helpful, but at the moment I havn't decided much on these two, but I was generally just hoping for name suggestions based on appearances. I have a fair few other OC's that I have a lot more idea's on them but these two I have been drawing blanks.   Anyways if anyone else have any other idea's I'd love to hear them.

1 minute ago, sprinkle nostrils said:

Sowwy, @Zenzi, I have pretty pure imagination ^~^ Just wanna say that they look lovely ^w^ Who did draw them? ^o^

They were adopts from 2 different artists. The girl I picked up on Ych.commishes and her DA is  https://www.deviantart.com/kami-nakagami

While the Bat pony was another Adopt I picked up recently done by https://www.deviantart.com/vchart920   https://www.deviantart.com/vchart920/art/Themed-Adopts-Set-1-6-6-OPEN-745993887

Also @Twilight Luna    thanks for the suggestions.

• Brohoof 1

@Zenzi Hmm, I don't have any ideas for the girl, but for the boy I was thinking this-

Velvet Dusk/Midnight Velvet

I don't know if Velvet is the right color as that from the top of my head, but I don't think Purple Dusk sounds to good. In my opinion, of course. Just some ideas and I hope they help in some way :D

Actually, just came up with a name for the girl.

Starlit Night

Sound kinda like starlight, but it works, no?

• Brohoof 1

Gleam Shimmer for first one is what comes to my mind. Mainly due to its vibrant colors and the fact there's an "important" text written pointing at the star in the eye.

Vivid Eventide would go for the second. The wings contrast the remaining color scheme, and eventide obviously due to its dark pattern.

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone,

I would like to thank everyone who gave suggestions and just friendly compliments. They were greatly helpful in figuring out a name for these two.

So I decided to name the girl Midnight Whisper, and the boy Midnight velvet.   so they are going to be the midnight twins.   So thanks again for the ideas.

• Brohoof 1

So without any bio (or ANY information), I’m just gonna spitball some ideas based on their appearance. I don’t like doing that, but whateves.

For the girl, I had some ideas that boil down to a single first name and many last names: Ember Glow/Blaze/Spark/Flicker

for the boy, I had an easier time finding non-interchangeable names: Night Light, Midnight/Cyan Shine, and Neon Dusk.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/18/2018 at 2:18 AM, Zenzi said:

Hey, I am wondering if anyone can come up with some interesting name suggestions for two of my OCs.  I am thinking that they are going to be a Sister-brother combo. 

The girl   Edit- Now Midnight Whisper

long_tail_ref1.png

The Boy(Yeah hes a bit girly looking Oh well lol) , Edit Now - Midnight Velvet,

Boy_batty.png

No promise that I will take any of the suggestions but I would greatly appreciate any idea's that come about, and maybe that can give me a good idea on what to name these 2.

Edit, Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I decided on there names, They are going to be the Midnight Twins,    Midnight Whisper, and Midnight Velvet.

Midnight Blue fro the First one

Plurple Flame Flight.