Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Facts about WhiteDove Creations

whitedove

It is time to clear up all the misinformation about what is going on.

1. I NEVER RECEIVED A C&D, a C&D is an official document from Hasbro.

2. I NEVER received anything from Hasbro, I was never contacted by Hasbro

3. Hasbro contacted DA and DA ask me to remove my commission prices, ONLY

4. I removed the Hasbro names of my own free will, I was not ask to do that

5. I was not asked to stop making pony plushies

6. Hasbro and DA have been very good about this

7. No legal action was taken againest me

This has gotten way out of hand, please pass on these FACTS and nothing else

thanks everypony

• Brohoof 15

It is time to clear up all the misinformation about what is going on.

1. I NEVER RECEIVED A C&D, a C&D is an official document from Hasbro.

2. I NEVER received anything from Hasbro, I was never contacted by Hasbro

3. Hasbro contacted DA and DA ask me to remove my commission prices, ONLY

4. I removed the Hasbro names of my own free will, I was not ask to do that

5. I was not asked to stop making pony plushies

6. Hasbro and DA have been very good about this

7. No legal action was taken againest me

This has gotten way out of hand, please pass on these FACTS and nothing else

thanks everypony

Oh, hey! Your the pony who was making the plushes, right? I will hopefully get one one day.

I'm not sure if you joined the forum to post ponies with us, but if you are

Welcome to the friendly-ess forum on the internets! We are glad you're here! We are all your friends, so don't be shy (I don't think that will be a problem for you)

WELCOME to the BRONY SIDE!

thank you, I am happy to be here. I just found you in all this mess. I have read a lot of the comments and everyone seem really nice. I like that. I would be happy to post ponies as soon as i get back from Vacation

• Brohoof 6

Then I'm totally gonna' post this then.

^Welcome Song^

Also some quick notes:

Posts in Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Collosseum, and the Roleplaying Section do not count toward post count.

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature I believe.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

• Brohoof 2

thank you, I am happy to be here. I just found you in all this mess. I have read a lot of the comments and everyone seem really nice. I like that. I would be happy to post ponies as soon as i get back from Vacation

It'd be swell to have a well-known brony figure in our community <3 Hope you find some time to get to know us all better, dude.

(edited)

Then I'm totally gonna' post this then.

You were just waiting till (s)he said (s)he will post ponies :lol:

(im sorry, i didn't want to assume)

Edited by Anony-Brony

It'd be swell to have a well-known brony figure in our community <3 Hope you find some time to get to know us all better, dude.

Female, lol I would like too. I am leaving in the morning for 9 days. will join you when I get back

Welcome to team brony!

Superior to both team Jacob AND team Edward.

Oh yes.

Say, would you like a cookie? :3

I like cookies
  • Brohoof 3

Glad to hear it partner.

Also, do you have to post 5 topics to get out of blankies? Or just post five times...?

(Confuzzled = Yes)

:mellow:

Post 5 times that are not posts in Welcoming Plaza, Roleplay World, or Cloudsdale Colisseum.

• Brohoof 1

Since you're heading off to travel, we can help pass the word along to EQD.

Welcome to the forums and hopefully you'll remember us when you return lol. We've got a great community here.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Since you're heading off to travel, we can help pass the word along to EQD.

I believe there was a post there the other day about this, explaining that there's nothing to worry about.

*Uses magical finding thing* Here it is.

Anyway, welcome to these forums. The most humble and superior there is. :D

Edited by Tom

(edited)

I believe there was a post there the other day about this, explaining that there's nothing to worry about.

*Uses magical finding thing* Here it is.

Anyway, welcome to these forums. The most humble and superior there is. :D

Hmm, well that was on Friday and she (assuming she is the real WhiteDove) posted this topic yesterday so there might still be some discrepancies to clean up from that statement. Or this topic is horrendously not current and by someone bumping it makes me believe this is new information lol.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Howdy,

M'naes appleshy an' we sure are glad to have such a well known pony rond here. Welcome, make yerself at home

thank you, I would be happy to post some of my ponies here, when I finish them

Hmm, well that was on Friday and she (assuming she is the real WhiteDove) posted this topic yesterday so there might still be some discrepancies to clean up from that statement. Or this topic is horrendously not current and by someone bumping it makes me believe this is new information lol.

I am the real Whitedove and EQD still does not have this correct. That is why I posted my journal. When I get home, I will be making ponies and posting them. I have been looking for a new site to join. I was on ponychan, but that is not a very nice site
  • Brohoof 2

I have been looking for a new site to join. I was on ponychan, but that is not a very nice site

Welp, this would be a great place to settle down ^o^ Everyone here is friendly and epic =3 And it's an active and sweet place. Hope you find you enjoy yourself here~

• Brohoof 1

Hey, there! It's an immeasurable pleasue to have somepony like you on the forums! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

(also, thanks for the clear-ups :3)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why, but I'm rather skeptical of this new silly filly. In any case...welcome. Enjoy the forums. Now...how much is a plushie? I want a Vinyl Scratch.

Hello, first I would need to know why you are skeptical of me?

I am the real Whitedove and EQD still does not have this correct. That is why I posted my journal. When I get home, I will be making ponies and posting them. I have been looking for a new site to join. I was on ponychan, but that is not a very nice site

I sent an email to EqD linking them to this topic but they must not have believed me. I tried spreading your word lol.

Anyways, I'm glad you've decided to settle on our community here. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Enjoy your time here and welcome again!

Well, ask everypony here, i'm just a skeptic. It's just hard to believe someone has just come to a new forum (as a professional) with such a display and flourish in the first post. What i'm trying to say (kindly in my book) is that grammar isn't very professional.

Hey, there! It's an immeasurable pleasue to have somepony like you on the forums! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

(also, thanks for the clear-ups :3)

I hope so, I have been blasted on a couple of the other sites. I was happy to clear thing up. I tried the second day of the firestorm, but no one would listen