Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Facts about WhiteDove Creations

whitedove

I hope so, I have been blasted on a couple of the other sites. I was happy to clear thing up. I tried the second day of the firestorm, but no one would listen

Well, it's a good thing you stumbled upon us.

We're the best, nicest, and awesomest MLP forum community out there, no way we'd turn you down!

I also can't thank you enough for the huge amount of good work and happiness you bring to the extensive brony community with your priceless works! :)

Well, ask everypony here, i'm just a skeptic. It's just hard to believe someone has just come to a new forum (as a professional) with such a display and flourish in the first post. What i'm trying to say (kindly in my book) is that grammar isn't very professional.

I am sure what you are talking about. Are you saying my first post was not very professional, or all my posts after that. I am Whitedove, and as for the plushies, I am fully booked throught the summwe, thank you

Well, it's a good thing you stumbled upon us.

We're the best, nicest, and awesomest MLP forum community out there, no way we'd turn you down!

I also can't thank you enough for the huge amount of good work and happiness you bring to the extensive brony community with your priceless works! :)

It is thanks to my fans that got me throught some tuff times.

Well, disappointing. Is there no way you could work in a Vinyl Scratch? But, first of all, how much WOULD they cost?

Right now I am not sure I will make her on commission. If you want to know about prices, you can email me.

sbourlon@hotmail.com

Hey, Welcome to our humble little community it's great to have you here. Hope you have a great time.

thank you

Well I sent EQD another email linking them to this thread to help you out. We'll see what happens

thank you, that is really nice of you. I was really surprised that they did not contact me with the truth. I have

posted so many plushies on their site

(edited)

Hello, first I would need to know why you are skeptical of me?

The information contained in your OP could get on EqD if you provided some more proof. Perhaps put a small "The 'whitdove' account on mlpforums.com is real." message on your DA page?

Edited by Starswirl the goateed
  • Brohoof 3

The information contained in your OP could get on EqD is you provided some more proof. Perhaps put a small "The 'whitdove' account on mlpforums.com is real." message on your DA page?

Not a bad idea

Welcome to the forums! Even though your having a rough time with Hasbro, I wouldn't worry about it too much since they haven't sent you anything offically. However, many who make commissions on DA are mostly making copyrighted characters. I honestly don't see it fair since many have asked for you to do plushies. We (the Brony Community) are blessed with your generous competence, and hope Hasbro doesn't seek any further actions against your DA account. If Hasbro ever attacks you, we on the forums are welcomed to help you if we can.

Posted Image

PS I'm one of the users on your commission list. :)

The information contained in your OP could get on EqD if you provided some more proof. Perhaps put a small "The 'whitdove' account on mlpforums.com is real." message on your DA page?

The op I put here was already sent to EQD. They know my email very well. I ask them the charge or take down their wrong info, but they didn't. They know who I am. The Dailydot was no better. She ask to interview me and I said no. She posted anyway with the wrong info. So anyway, lets move on. I would like to focus in plushies and having fun.

Welcome to the forums! Even though your having a rough time with Hasbro, I wouldn't worry about it too much since they haven't sent you anything offically. However, many who make commissions on DA are mostly making copyrighted characters. I honestly don't see it fair since many have asked for you to do plushies. We (the Brony Community) are blessed with your generous competence, and hope Hasbro doesn't seek any further actions against your DA account. If Hasbro ever attacks you, we on the forums are welcomed to help you if we can.

Posted Image

PS I'm one of the users on your commission list. :)

thank you so much. What number were you on my list? I will be working it when I get home. Looking forward to posting some new pony pics

Not a bad idea

Am I posting on the right place to get rid of my blank flank?

(edited)

Am I posting on the right place to get rid of my blank flank?

You need 5 posts in any of the forums EXCEPT this one, Cloudsdale Colosseum, and one other one that escapes me at the moment

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

The op I put here was already sent to EQD. They know my email very well. I ask them the charge or take down their wrong info, but they didn't. They know who I am. The Dailydot was no better. She ask to interview me and I said no. She posted anyway with the wrong info. So anyway, lets move on. I would like to focus in plushies and having fun.

thank you so much. What number were you on my list? I will be working it when I get home. Looking forward to posting some new pony pics

Hey, it's great to have you join the forum it's a great community! On DA, I'm FoxMarcAce, I believe I'm 41. I have awhile to wait, but I'm patient. :) Anyways, I hope you had a great vacation! :D

Hey, it's great to have you join the forum it's a great community! On DA, I'm FoxMarcAce, I believe I'm 41. I have awhile to wait, but I'm patient. :) Anyways, I hope you had a great vacation! :D

I am still in DC, but we are having fun
  • Brohoof 1

Post ANYWHERE other than RP World, Cloudsdale Colosseum, and Welcoming Plaza to rid yourself of the horrible Blank Flank virus.

Blank Flanks can't post in RP World, recent rule change. Also, post count counts there now.

(Yes, I love to correct that.)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I don't really know much about you, because I'm not much into the whole plushy scene, but it's cool that you decided to join.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, but good miss, did I SAY they could post there?

Blank Flanks can't post in RP World, recent rule change. Also, post count counts there now.

(Yes, I love to correct that.)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I don't really know much about you, because I'm not much into the whole plushy scene, but it's cool that you decided to join.

Wow, thanks for coming here and clearing up everything. I was kinda skeptical about what had happened after going through the comments on the Equestria Daily article about the Cease and Desist letter. I've gotta say, I'm kinda honored to have another famous Brony on these forums, the only other one to come was BronyDanceParty and that was rather short lived, as he kinda lurked away. I'm a huge fan of your plushies, but as they're a tad to expensive for someone in school, I'm not able to purchase one. I hope you continue with your work and thank you once more!

(edited)

thank you, I would be happy to post some of my ponies here, when I finish them

I am the real Whitedove and EQD still does not have this correct. That is why I posted my journal. When I get home, I will be making ponies and posting them. I have been looking for a new site to join. I was on ponychan, but that is not a very nice site

Sadly, i have seen many WhiteDove hoaxes and fakes.

Any way to prove it? No mean to be rude or anything i just want to make sure.

EDIT: Oh yeah, welcome to the forums and have fun!

Edited by Miles Rarity Edgeworth

Sadly, i have seen many WhiteDove hoaxes and fakes.

Any way to prove it? No mean to be rude or anything i just want to make sure.

EDIT: Oh yeah, welcome to the forums and have fun!

Reallyt, I have never seen any fakes, but I have had several of my pics stolen. I sure would

like to know who has fakes of my plushies. How would you like me to provre it is really me

(edited)

Reallyt, I have never seen any fakes, but I have had several of my pics stolen. I sure would

like to know who has fakes of my plushies. How would you like me to provre it is really me

I haven't seen any fakes either, but I understand the skeptical thoughts others are having.

The only way I can think of to prove that you are the real White Dove would be to have a live audio or video chat, that way there's no way for them to think you aren't White Dove.

And by the way, I think you are the true White Dove.

Edited by Tom

(I know its random and stupid but it will work)

Do you still have the Faustacorn? If so, take a picture of it with three pens next to it. The pens need to be visible.

This will prove to you that you will not just copy/paste the pictures you need to take them yourself.

If you don't have the Faustacorn, do it with anything else, but preferably the faustacorn.

You should show Hasbro how to make some accurate plushes, I bet they'd pay a lot. Ide love a Luna and RD accurate plush but I can't afford one.

I haven't seen any fakes either, but I understand the skeptical thoughts others are having.

The only way I can think of to prove that you are the real White Dove would be to have a live audio or video chat, that way there's no way for them to think you aren't White Dove.

And by the way, I think you are the true White Dove.

I am still on vacation so I am not near my plushies or my pics. But what I can do is, I will post a note on the front of my current journal on DA, stateing that I am on MLP fourms