private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna pointed at the trees she had toppled of the pool of water "Visual shelter is enough...for me, because anyone able...to smell or hear me, would smell and hear me...regardless the shelter." "And unlike you...unlike humans, I don't need shelter...from the elements." 

• Brohoof 1

"Still, you're hurt," Oliver pointed out. "You need to take care and make sure no one can find you."

He put a hand on her. "But I'll be close if you need anything. Don't move if you don't need to."

• Brohoof 1

"Like said...that's what the trees are for." Jenna concluded, the fact was that she was big bright red creature with open, be it burned shut wounds, the only thing she could hide from was things flying above them; anything on the ground would be able to smell, see or hear her regardless what she did, as the only real way to hide better was caves, and they weren't actually super common, especially not ones she could actually fit into. The problem with caves was also the fact that they usually had only one good entrance, so if someone came from there, there was no way to run away to. 

She sniffed the air "I can smell a rainstorm...coming." she moved back into the pool of water once more "That's good, it'll wash...away the smells." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess as long as no one comes this way, we should be okay," Oliver said.

Then he realised something and looked at Jenna. "Wait, can't you just turn back into your human form? It'd make hiding easier."