Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just some feedback

Lucid_Nightlight

I've been going on these forums and I've noticed how much more work staff have been putting into this forums recently! (staff has always done well, but now I'm seeing above and beyond)

We got events, staff working harder than ever before, and the staff even interact with other users a lot! I believe MLP Forums has a bright future!

• Brohoof 8

I definitely like the direction the site and the community are going towards and in the longer run I think the benefits will only increase.

On 9/15/2018 at 12:22 AM, TheTaZe said:

You can most attribute that to the genius of @Sunset Rose and @Jeric.

Both of them brought quite a bit of life to this place!

It only needs one spark to start a wildfire. When people see and experience things done by others they are usually more compelled to do or partake in the activity themselves. The work  and effort people are putting on the table here or anywhere is never wasted. No matter how small or big something that you did was. It always plants the seeds for next time that way building upon itself continuously.

Inspiration is the key, you yourself are inspired by others continuously and you in turn inspire other people with your actions. The event coordinator staff is an amazing position to allow such ideas and inspirations to flourish, but you dont really need to be an event coordinator or in any particular position to be a part of this community and I think the events and all activity in the community is done by the community itself as a whole bringing it closer together.

The atmosphere that i am sensing here is different these days than it used to be. It feels like people are closer that they used to be it feels like that there is something stronger holding everyone together than there used to be. That is from my own experience  when i joined i felt that i needed to find my place in the community but these days it feels like the community is the place that you need to find here. 

On 9/14/2018 at 2:38 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I've been going on these forums and I've noticed how much more work staff have been putting into this forums recently! (staff has always done well, but now I'm seeing above and beyond)

We got events, staff working harder than ever before, and the staff even interact with other users a lot! I believe MLP Forums has a bright future!

I see it this way the community and the site are like a big fishing net the staff and administration are the knots on the ropes keeping the net/community together.not too tight to let the water flow through freely when fishing and not too loose to keep the fish in there. The right balance is sometimes hard to find but one thing that is good to keep in mind is that the staff couldnt function properly without the community and the community couldn't function properly without the staff. So it is a joint effort at heart.

The staff works with the community and not for the community, and the community is with the staff not not without the staff.  I think an important distinction since sometimes the notion that being part of the staff means that you cannot be a part of the community to a same extent anymore is at large or other way around that since you are not member of the staff means that you cannot really influence anything, but i dont think they are like that. Everyone here is still a human being so in the end we all are pretty much just different apples on the same tree.

Keep going everyone!

• Brohoof 1