Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Student 6: New Elements or Enchanted Artifacts?

FlareGun45

There's gonna be spoilers to the season 8 finale in this post, so if you haven't watched it yet and you're reading this - too bad. you had plenty of time! :P

So in the climax of the episode we noticed that the Tree of Harmony saved the Student 6 from the magic bubble, and then they were able to use the artifacts to save the day. But people are thinking they're the new bearers of the Elements of Harmony? I don't think they are though, but something DID happen and the Student 6 got SOMETHING! Yunno the Pillars have their enchanted artifacts that have the power of friendship within them and each represent a certain something that created the Elements of Harmony? Well now it seems the Tree of Harmony mighta enchanted the artifacts, like Clover the Clever's cloak, and they contain the same power the Elements and the Pillars' artifacts have! Not replacing the elements, but creating NEW artifacts of harmony!

Ever since the finale, I think the artifacts weren't used to their full potential - only used to drain magic. What happened to the creating tsunamis thing or calling a dragon or enemies lowering their weapons? I got the feeling these artifacts are gonna come back and the Student 6 are gonna use them for something big, like a final battle in the series finale! Not as the MAIN heroes, but they'll be BIG help!